Update Traveling Fair

Raise amounts to Products & Constructions & Bonds for Traveling Fair. My Lord, New Gear has surpassed Traveling Fair by leaps & bounds. What use to be a 2-3 day accomplishment is now done within a few hours excluding several players from even participating. This should not be hard to change and far over due.

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
<as a player>
I agree; in particular it now heavily discriminates against those who aren't online at 02:00 every day.

I think it should have 4 phases every 6 hours (or after each phase is complete, whichever comes later -- basically like having to build it 25%, 4 times) dividing the materials requirement by 2 and the construction requirement by 4

meatbag

Nothing more frustrating than logging in to see the fair is finished before I even knew it stated. Inno needs to rotate the fair construction start times to be fair to all players.

Caerdwyn

Reset the server clocks completely. Arizona on GMT, Brisco on GMT+1, Colorado on GMT+2, Dakota on GMT+3, etc. That will help cure the Fair, but also help a lot of other timed quests and events.

Artem124

https://prnt.sc/N5cGlpbVlm2b

what are these prizes.. what the rarest prize to get is the worst prize to get..

do you see what are the prizes in all the category's??

their all junk

we been telling yall to update the fair for years.. why cant ya do it already.. not even that hard

Dr Roth

The West Team
Forum moderator
I read somewhere that updating the fair is part of the big update, at least the collection cards

Annie-Bell

hiya! not sure where to ask and didnt want whole new thread, but noticed in colo Awesomia battle Aug 8 (in saloon topic still says 40 bonds for all) .. noticed no bonds given. Other worlds seemed okay and got 40 bond envelope. Can the colo Awesomia dug by GM Town be looked at to make sure participants got 40 bonds? was about 30 att and 30 some def. Thanks! (sorry posted in this forum link)

Goober Pyle

The West Team
hiya! not sure where to ask and didnt want whole new thread, but noticed in colo Awesomia battle Aug 8 (in saloon topic still says 40 bonds for all) .. noticed no bonds given. Other worlds seemed okay and got 40 bond envelope. Can the colo Awesomia dug by GM Town be looked at to make sure participants got 40 bonds? was about 30 att and 30 some def. Thanks! (sorry posted in this forum link)
The best places for this are a) file a support ticket or b) https://forum.the-west.net/index.php?threads/2022-awesomia-battle-initiative-discussion.60831/