We are currently planning on applying the patch to version 2.109 on Tuesday, September 17th. Please keep in mind and that the date, time and content of the patch are subject to change.
New recipes have been added to the recipe book:
- Instructions: Cook a Miners' burger
- Instructions: Make a fruit cocktail
- Instructions: Produce compost
- Instructions: Produce Castello cheese
- Instructions: Make a cloth crate
- Instructions: Produce a belt with straps
- Instructions: Fabricate armor for the mount
- Instructions: Create a leather coat
- Instructions: Produce an advanced toolbox
- Instructions: Harden steel
- Instructions: Build a viewfinder
- Instructions: Forge a cavalry saber
- Instructions: Produce strong acid and lye
- Instructions: Prepare a remedy against torments
- Instructions: Print fiscal acts
- Instructions: Create a dream-catcher
Crafting quest items
Four new craft items needed to complete the quest can now be sold on the market:
- Miners' Burger
- Cloth Crate
- Advanced Toolbox
- Strong Acid and Lye
Some players could not play fort battles on Safari.
We've found a bug in the two quests of new crafting quests ("Get the valuables out of the rock" and "The freezing wanderer") related to the time requirement. This has now been fixed.
If you wish to leave any feedback about this version, please leave a comment here!
Thank you for playing The West!
Your The West Team