update to 2.03 discussion

DeletedUser22493

omg..

UJde2Gv.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It is free because the items go in your inventory. But somehow that message pops up. It must be a bug.

DeletedUser23201

It is free because the items go in your inventory. But somehow that message pops up. It must be a bug.

It picks up everything for free in the town your currently located(which can be helpful if you have 50+ products in that town). The nugget pop-up is for collection of the items located in different towns. You still need to travel to each town individually to collect from that town

DeletedUser16008

It picks up everything for free in the town your currently located(which can be helpful if you have 50+ products in that town). The nugget pop-up is for collection of the items located in different towns. You still need to travel to each town individually to collect from that town

What a pointless feature.

DeletedUser16008

I was referring to the option to pay the price of a stupid amount of nuggets, pointless maybe but not, a total rip off absolutely.

DeletedUser

I was referring to the option to pay the price of a stupid amount of nuggets, pointless maybe but not, a total rip off absolutely.

Ahh, yeah. It should at least stack identical items purchased from the same town.

Edit: Well, I hadn't actually used the 2.03 pick up all function yet and decided to clear out my market on one world. The nugget prompt is incredibly obnoxious. It would be horrible to accidentally click yes and waste 1k nuggets picking up items. I really don't see the point of that even being an option when 75 bonds or nuggets for turtle shell will usually be so much cheaper. If money is no object, there's still no reason not to use turtle shell.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15699

I hate the way bottom and work bar moves when you move a cursor over them. Fix it. :hmf::blink::mad:

DeletedUser16008

OK so now when fort ranking I have to rank then cancel then move onto the next i cant icon lots at a time then evaluate i have to do it one by one ... TEDIOUS .. :mad:

Seriously its twice as slow now and x4 as slow as it was before v2... I am so tired of this. :tumble:

delldell56

I hate the way bottom and work bar moves when you move a cursor over them. Fix it. :hmf::blink::mad:

hehe, makes you wonder if you are drunk when you haven't even had a sip, doesn't it? have you tried to cancel your queue or change chats during a battle? it's like you have parkinson!

Victor Kruger said:
OK so now when fort ranking I have to rank then cancel then move onto the next i cant icon lots at a time then evaluate i have to do it one by one ... TEDIOUS ..

it's a bliss when you are doing a late ranking. so effortless and quick, i don't know how we lived without this feature until now.

DeletedUser25847

I see we still don't have ranks displayed in chat, guess that should have been moved to "What will probably make it in 2.03 too (More information will follow soon):"

DeletedUser26820

Still not getting fort battle ranks in fort battle chat room in Briscoe for a fort fight today (Feb 17).
The previous default recruit rank is no longer there either.

When deleting an in-game forum post in Briscoe, the Remove Post window is not opening.
Currently not able to delete posts as a forum host.

Ripwise

When deleting an in-game forum post in Briscoe, the Remove Post window is not opening.

You can delete it but the yes/no buttons are out of place. When you click on x to delete post then scroll down and on the left side youz will see yes/no.

it is a bug.

Hope this helps :)

DeletedUser34194

You can delete it but the yes/no buttons are out of place. When you click on x to delete post then scroll down and on the left side youz will see yes/no.

it is a bug.

Hope this helps :)

I also have this problem and continue to have it but only on Firefox, on Chrome it works just fine. The window simply does not open in firefox.

DeletedUser

It is probably the result of an add-on u have installed in Firefox. Nonetheless, it is something you should be posing in the bug reports section.

DeletedUser15641

I bet no one noticed product price change?!

I remember that it was 42 per post horn (nuggets) which increased by 10 to 52 nuggets per product, not sure of any other product.