Update to 1.27

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I have received maybe one or two items in the past month from ambush stagecoach and the rest has been all parcels!!!

darn derek.. been having that luck since a load of days.. parcels only nothing else from it..
same goes for grave robbing.. but noooo... nothing for me.. and i am not even in the 90s :(

DeletedUser14029

let me make this clear:
NPC duels do not grant players exp?! That's a serious blow to my leveling-up plans :(

DeletedUser1121

zet said:
The duell page will now show a strat­e­gy overview as well as it’ll allow to duel NPCs. The NPCs will have about the same level as the play­er, how­ev­er, they’ll be­come tougher the more NPCs are beat­en. NPC duels will hard­ly con­sume any time to do but it’ll con­sume the mo­ti­va­tion for duels as well as it’ll drain some en­er­gy. No du­el­ex­pe­ri­ence is gained from NPC duels

So, no XP gain but it costs energy and motivation? Why would you want to duel a NPC anyway when there is nothing to gain?

DeletedUser

let me make this clear:
NPC duels do not grant players exp?! That's a serious blow to my leveling-up plans :(

It says "No dueling XP is gained", nothing stated about normal XP (or at least that's what I've read)

DeletedUser14029

Well, maybe its down to bad translating >.<
If its no-exp then it suits the 0% Motivation Duelers. Though I never understand their logic lol

DeletedUser

Translated from .ru servers CM post

In Version 1.27 for gold nuggets will be available a lot of bonuses - zeroing fine with a shaman, a penalty in the relocation to the other town, the abolition of the commission in the banks, buying skills and attributes, discounts for buying things in stores of other towns, the purchase of products ...
I'm starting to see clearly the day when i stop playing this game - its some time soon after 1.27 update.

I've played this game before because i had the same chance to be good as people who were paying. It took more time, more skill but nevertheless i could have equal chances. After buying SP and AP for real money will be available - all nonpaying chars will become just a meat for paying ones as in most other online games as everyone with RL money will pump their skills high.

... in addition to buying SP & AP for money add another option - make super armor/weapon for money - that will be a full set.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14029

I agree that's pushing it. I am in Hong Kong and I won't be buying Gold Nuggets either way - now that with the spend-all-you-got-and-pwn attitude I have to re-think about this game. Its better at tribalwars - last time I played I have not heard of a premium that can give you troops or half the troop production time :mad:

Now we're facing either immensely powerful Soldiers or ultra-heavy tanks, and all the time I thought they meant we can buy skill and attribute points with in-game money, not RL Money to get Nuggets. Also for product-buying, KMAGB, it takes all the fun from game. I'd rather go back to play Runescape whereas even though an f2p can thrive if you play well-enough :mad:

DeletedUser

Personally i see no problems with buying products from jobs. It doesnt affect me directly and i can get all of them if i choose to. Off course it will take longer time and money but well - i'm not paying for this game and it doesnt make be weaker against paying players. The same goes with reskilling, changing towns, buying from other towns at lower prices too.

In my opinion there is only way to implement buying SP & AP fairly - that is you must be able to buy them ONLY using ingame money. Premium players will still have some advantage - as they can earn more money with premium, but regular players still have a more or less fair chance - they can choose to do more money making jobs.

Earlier - i was too led to believe that we will be able to buy SP&AP for ingame money, thats why i was so shocked when i've learned about plans to buy them for gold. This brings such disbalance to game that all earlier efforts to keep it in balance like removing premium for dueling, will go down the drain.

DeletedUser14029

I don't like Premium about re-skilling. It has been agreed as a pain in the ass for everybody to re-skill a lot for quests, or duels (e.g. becoming a Tank-Buster). But that's what it makes it more fun. Now that you can change skills with Prem is just... too much.

I wonder if Bill Gates play The West - he will probably own in fort battles naked. Just spend a few Ks on Skill Points and Attributes and be a soldier LOL

Diggo11

None of the premium options are going to be introduced on old worlds unless otherwise specified, and only limited premiums available on new worlds.

DeletedUser

Ok, but old worlds are w1... w2...
w11 and w12 are pretty new, right?

Or I'm wrong and we won't see any of those things till w13 opens?

DeletedUser14029

Diggo my concern is that this game is becoming like RF Online, and (I heard) WoW in which if you got the money you can pwn in every aspect. People like games like Runescape because even if you pay to be a member, you still need to work hard to improve your skills. You can't BUY experience - you can only maximize the RATE how you gain Exp >.<

Whether or not these are on old worlds only its kinda pathetic if you ask me, no offence :(

DeletedUser14006

I wonder if Bill Gates play The West - he will probably own in fort battles naked. Just spend a few Ks on Skill Points and Attributes and be a soldier LOL

Hahaha!!

If you are there Bill - Rock Ridge are recruiting!

(tumble)

Diggo11

Diggo my concern is that this game is becoming like RF Online, and (I heard) WoW in which if you got the money you can pwn in every aspect. People like games like Runescape because even if you pay to be a member, you still need to work hard to improve your skills. You can't BUY experience - you can only maximize the RATE how you gain Exp >.<

Whether or not these are on old worlds only its kinda pathetic if you ask me, no offence :(
If you look closely in the Server Settings you will notice the option for a "Reset Skills" premium. It costs forty nuggets (four in old system) and allows you to reset all AP and SP. Is it enabled? No. Was it planned to be enabled? Yes. Why wasn't it enabled? We told the devs to shove it.

As I said none of the new premiums will be on old worlds unless we (as in the mod team) specifically enable them, all if not most will just be stored away deep within the database never to be seen. As for new worlds it will be the opposite approach, we will selectively remove premiums that are blatantly stupid, so unless the devs come and interfere you should never have to see a nugget --> SP premium ;)

DeletedUser14006

I would like the 'reset skills' option to be available but with a one time use function implemented.

This would be good for folk who have played the game and gone down a non-dueling route, like a builder or quester.

Once they get to where they want to be and have done that then they usually want to respec to dueling and this option would be great then and with the one time use function it would not be abused.

DeletedUser14029

Diggo, *puts on the most charming smile* mind if your mod team enable In-game money buy Attribute&Skill Point function :p
I want to tank some more!

DeletedUser

Diggo, ty for making situation more clear. Lets keep this sp & ap buying for RL money thing turned off. Keep up your good work! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.