Update feeedback: Version 2.151

Pankreas PorFavor

nothing special to comment in this update, but it would be nice to mention it on the login page - same way it was done for previous updates.
also, the link to the feedback topic you posted in the update announcement doesn't work.

Hr.Nyborg

Ex-Team Member
nothing special to comment in this update, but it would be nice to mention it on the login page - same way it was done for previous updates.
also, the link to the feedback topic you posted in the update announcement doesn't work.

Yes thank you for your feedback. I guess i had forgotten to put it on the news front, since i did it with the former update :)
Still learning how-to i guess :-D

Beefmeister

i have some sorta feedback:
i am happy that they finally update those useless tailor items...but why is it going so slow
at this rate they'll update all items in 5 years

Hr.Nyborg

Ex-Team Member
Well the team behind the west working on the game, is just very little these days, so not much can be done in a 2 weeks period i guess.

Pankreas PorFavor

Pants and belts were added in one go - much more than 33 items.
When the level cap was increased and new items were added - again we're talking about hundreds of items.
Change of level requirements (remember when you woke up one day, you had a hat equipped and if you removed it you could not equip it again because they increased the minimum level needed to wear it?) was done in one update for hundreds of items.
I don't think that there is any technical restriction that would prevent them from doing it for all shop items at once. Even if they do it category by category it would be acceptable. Hats, scarves, shoes, shirts, belts, pants, dueling weapons, fort weapons (or maybe they stay the same? no skills attributes from them now). Animals stay as they are, there are no saddles/products in the shop = 7 or 8 updates and we're done.
If they don't know which numbers to apply - ask the player community for suggestions. Make a competition out of it...

Last edited:

RaiderTr

Although it would be logical to have Saddles/Products in town shops too, I doubt they will bother creating some from scratch.

But yea, they should add skills to mounts & weapons while making them Level based too.

Hr.Nyborg

Ex-Team Member
Well as shown, the team upgrade those older items, step by step.
There do not seem to be any real "logic" as to what and how they upgrade, but never the less, there is stuff happening in the back ground of The West, and some features as well.

So i guess this is better than nothing :)

Poker Alice

there is stuff happening in the back ground of The West, and some features as well.

I was playing in Woostun when I rode into Juarez when that Mecican land was brand spankin' new then year later onto Kansas.
Not a greenhorn now! Not an old shoe either.

In all this time never experienced once a server down or a serious game disruption so yah-woo cowpokes - stuff is running alright, alright in the background.
So all in all, you won't see no continuous complain' lingo coming from me about team play.
Hope some new comers puttin on their game hats, wanting to play an older game like this west one can enjoy it.

Just one tiny little bit of advice for greenhorns. Don't let the whiny crybabies with protest signs waving in the air "save save the world" bring ye down.