Update Feedbacks - 2.99

DeletedUser15368

Do you actually want feedback and community discussions, or are we just doing the minimum assigned tasks each month to get paid like the last guy did for years? I feel like i wasted a lot of effort in the last feedback thread and instead of concerns being reassured, it's even worse now that team members don't even reply to acknowledge fort battle balance issues they've caused.

Anyway, gave my feedback on this update on beta already, not in time for the features that need changing to make it to production though apparently :)

RaiderTr

Do you actually want feedback and community discussions, or are we just doing the minimum assigned tasks each month to get paid like the last guy did for years? I feel like i wasted a lot of effort in the last feedback thread and instead of concerns being reassured, it's even worse now that team members don't even reply to acknowledge fort battle balance issues they've caused.

I wonder the same thing.

I also wonder why it took toooo long for Hickok speed set to be auctionable.
It's pointless, even "marketing policy" wise.

Every week 2 quests? Do we get 1 per day?
Also why it's "Fort Battle Won" instead of "Attended" .. I mean people tends to join the stronger side anyway, and this is not helping.

DeletedUser15368

As far as I can tell you can complete these two quests once per week, on Tuesday and Thursday, and Wednesday and Saturday. One is for participating and one is for winning, I'm not sure if the rewards are different for both quests.

It may encourage participation from both sides if the rewards were more attractive, as both the attackers and defenders would be fighting for the prize as well as the fort, but it might just be intended as a small daily quest that's useful for guiding new players towards fort battles. I still like the addition :)

RaiderTr

Agreed.
Tbh I'd also like to have a "Daily Task" for the Attendance. 1 more bond, as well as one more option to fill the 3 minimum.

Would be even better, don't you think?

Al35ul

I also wonder why it took toooo long for Hickok speed set to be auctionable.
It's pointless, even "marketing policy" wise.

I don't understand the fuss about this set...just another crappy set, nothing special

DeletedUser15368

I don't understand the fuss about this set...j

On idaho its the best speed set I can get my hands on, and I've waited weeks to finish the set to upgrade from my Indian set after being robbed by the RNG gods:D

RaiderTr

I don't understand the fuss about this set...just another crappy set, nothing special

It's not about "This" Set.
I already had the full Set (surprisingly, considering my Rng luck) anyway.

If we will wait this long (Almost 2 months!) for every event set.. It's not good.

Junkz

"2 New achievements

We have added a new achievement for obtaining 70 snowballs and an achievement for getting all Edison set items."

Am I the only one who got none of those? :D
I found one of them complet but didn't recieve the achievment:
ASgIAcn.png

EDIT: after reporting, got both of them :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser15368

Despite you don't see any reply from me or the support team, we read each comments on the update and report it to the developers.
Well that is encouraging. What do the "developers" think of the current balance situation, are there any discussions on where to go from a meta dominated by damage dealers? As far as I knew, a community manager made the stats for tombola sets, I pray for the day Diggo gets consulted on balance between damage dealers and tanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Slygoxx

Hickock's set - It was indeed unfortunate that it took long to make this set auctionable, that was not intended, we generally try to make sets auctionable in the first or second update after the tombola ends. I can't say why exactly it was delayed this time but the feedback about this has been passed on and we hope to improve that in the future.

Fort battle balance - There has been some recent feedback about 'tanking' no longer being effective due to the amount of damage dealt. While I can't say anything about actions being taken to improve this, this feedback is known and we will take it into account when adding new sets.
A complete overhaul of the fort battle bonuses or formulas is not to be expected, at least not for a while, the best we can do for now is to improve the balance a little by adding sets that improve the capabilities of these tanks and turn them into bullet sponges instead of glass walls.

Fort battle rewards - Definitely something that can be looked into, more attractive rewards can surely be beneficial to the health of fort battles. What kind of rewards would you like to see? Exclusive set that can only be obtained by winning battles? Chests, more bonds, or something else? Better rewards for winners or should both sides be pretty equal?

Feedback is, as Kuro pointed out, read and passed on. Even if we sometimes can't provide feedback on something directly, we do take it into account and use it for future decisions. Sometimes plans based on feedback take some time to form though and we don't have anything useful to say about the feedback besides saying "Thanks, we've passed it on".

RaiderTr

Thanks for your time, appreciated.

Understandable that extensive changes require a lot of time but as far as I understand it's already been long enough and Inno doesn't seem to be helping with it :/

Anyways, I agree with "bullet sponge" thing, though I'd also like some dodginess -if u know what I mean :p
And there is Adventurers, which is even more tricky business..

Of the Rewards.. Hmm.. I personally wouldn't like to favor Winners (more than now) -at least for the time being.
I mean there are already many one-sided battles which "helped" killing off (proper) FF'ing in many worlds, so..

I think Bonds rewards are okay, but there isn't a good balance between Classes.
Damagers are favoured too much and Adventurers get the worst of it. (I had some Suggestions regarding that)

Of Experience.. I believe it should be increased a bit. And that definitely would encourage people more than (more) Bonds would.

Another Reward type? Why not!
But I don't have any "brilliant" idea right now :p

RaiderTr

meh, where is the mega worker/advent set?

I think Phoebe was meant to be an Adventurer/Soldier Set but then some Dev got confused thinking Union Officer is a Tank set so made Phoebe a Damager set instead :p

And what about Workers?

I mean I believe Zapata (and Murrieta) is the best Tanky Worker set available.
Of course one could add Lucille mount set for the HP but Stats wise Zap is better, considering Worker class bonuses.

asdf124

Fort battle rewards - Definitely something that can be looked into, more attractive rewards can surely be beneficial to the health of fort battles. What kind of rewards would you like to see? Exclusive set that can only be obtained by winning battles? Chests, more bonds, or something else? Better rewards for winners or should both sides be pretty equal?

Feedback is, as Kuro pointed out, read and passed on. Even if we sometimes can't provide feedback on something directly, we do take it into account and use it for future decisions. Sometimes plans based on feedback take some time to form though and we don't have anything useful to say about the feedback besides saying "Thanks, we've passed it on".

I think rewards should be dependent on the number of participants, it should be semi-balanced.

If a side fills, they should get a reward for that because it is pretty hard to organize in an old world. Whispering, telegram and more whispers for 16-24 hours isn't really a one man job.

A fort fighter chest that depends on the level of the player(low levels can get a beginner chest)

Such chest would include sets from previous and current sets. The chance to get it will be something like adventure chests? Beginner chest should include first sets and up to the last level 50 sets.

Small chance to get a full set as well. Novice chest would include most sets, while professional and legendary would have the best rewards.

Novice would be for those fort fighters who aren't considered beginners but aren't doing as good as semi-professionals, professionals, or legendary performance.
This reward system shouldn't be available for new worlds.

Novice chest would have hats, shoes, and neckbands with smaller chance to get other items.

RaiderTr

They're available Tuesday and Thursday, and Wednesday and Saturday respectively I believe

Yea and I wonder "why not everyday"

- - - - -

If we gonna have Chest rewards, let's NOT give them to winners only pls..

But yea, main issue with participant number is that, not having a proper FF gear (& Level) -apart from one sided battles that is.
+
Insane Damages.

Last edited:

RaiderTr

So there is confirmation for Reports/Telegrams but still NOT any when you hit the "Leave the Fort" button, good to know :D

And slightly off-topic but why we STILL can't change the Fort owner without leaving the Fort?

Last edited: