Update Feedbacks - 2.97

DeletedUser39213

Please please please use the beta server for it's intended use and make sure that quests aren't bugged when you release them on regular servers. Only incompetence can be used as an argument why bugged quests are released.

You would think by now that the bugs that appear for old players should be checked before every repeatable quest is made available. If needed release the quests earlier on beta to make sure they are fixed, it would probably be a good idea to put easter on beta now so that you have a month to sort out all bugs.

Pankreas PorFavor

Just tried to do Brewing bad repeatable in Alamogordo (beta).
Hordeum Vulgare drops!
You can finish the quest and get malt from Heisenzwerg!
You can even accept the next quest to crush malt!
And then you can waste energy trying to drop crushed malt because now this part of the quest is bugged?!?!?
Is this what is planned to be released to .net tomorrow? That is not a "bug fix". You don't fix the time/date requirement only on the first step of the quest. Please, address this before the update.

DeletedUser33353

Just tried to do Brewing bad repeatable in Alamogordo (beta).
Hordeum Vulgare drops!
You can finish the quest and get malt from Heisenzwerg!
You can even accept the next quest to crush malt!
And then you can waste energy trying to drop crushed malt because now this part of the quest is bugged?!?!?
Is this what is planned to be released to .net tomorrow? That is not a "bug fix". You don't fix the time/date requirement only on the first step of the quest. Please, address this before the update.
That does not bode well, but not really suprised as of late.

Pankreas PorFavor

now it works in .net, but still not in beta? :rolleyes: I can't get that crushed malt to drop there.
also, it seems that Crafting 2.0 was released a few days to early ;)

Harsha..

If a company is releasing a product that's consistently problematic, it sends out a very bad message to the customers and is extremely counter-productive. Like others here said, keep the quests/events on the beta when they are bugged and only AFTER they're fixed, release them on the net servers. People don't mind if something is late, and it works. But if something simple and straightforward is bugged, it sends out a message that something is very seriously wrong behind the scenes

DeletedUser33797

The worst of Inno.
http://prntscr.com/n5plze
Yep right in the face guys, right in the face.

At least have the decency and change the title of the quest step.

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    499.2 KB · Views: 11
Last edited by a moderator:

I hate to sound like a Angry Mob, but, I am in agreement with the Commenter who Used my favorite word..."Incompetent"!

My main gripe is with the Nearly unattainable Collector Card Achievement for the "Ice Cards".

I managed 7 Collector Card drops from my 70 Snowballs, from those 7 I opened 5, and low and behold, I hit only three Actual Collector Card types, duplicated the silver and Red cards.
These Events have limited Stock, and Collector cards for these "LIMITED" stocks should be coded to only generate the actual 5 cards, in order, so that only 5 are needed to actually Achieve the "Achievement" the event is pushing, NOT generating Totally Random Cards that generally produce duplicates.

Lets be very clear here, a Limited Stock Collector Card Event cannot possibly reward enough Collector Cards to be opened when you have to open as an average some 40-60 cards to get a normal crafting item Collector Card Achievement.

I have 7 Ice Cards, and only pure luck will generate the 2 needed cards for the 7 sisters Ice Necklace collector card achievement.

Basically,
Inno has a track record of "Incompetence", never actually looking ahead to the fact that Collector Cards with Limited Stock/drops will basically never be attained when the possibility of more collector cards is impossible as you only get 70 Snowballs and in the 7 sisters Chest you manage to get 5 more Collector Cards... That my "Incompetent" friends is 12 total cards to get 5 perfect hits and actually "GET the ACHIEVEMENT", in other words, NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE due to Poorly coded limited Event Collector Card drops that don't give out 5 correct drops when opened, they generate duplicates like all other collector cards.

Basically #2,
I'm not shelling out millions of coins to buy any Ice Card Collector Cards on the open marketplace, because the many of us who do enjoy collecting Achievements, will never be able to complete this Particular Achievement due to No possible means of generating more Collector Cards.

To add another line of Angry thoughts to this thread...
Inno at least gives you a very rare and tedious and VERY lucky possibility to complete the Fair Collector Cards collections, but, I have only managed one Circus Ball and NO TAROT cards from the Fair, again, this is almost as impossible to complete the TWO Fair Collector Card achievements, but, just barely less impossible as the ICE CARD collector card achievement.

So Inno Dev team...looks like you seriously need to hire me to do your Critical Thinking critique of your new quests and events, and I'm not even going to rip you a new "Exit Hole" for the serious lack of Quality Control of the last few BUGGED events and repeatable quests, there are plenty of comments above mine that went into enough detail about how to "FIX" your Buggy quest issues...NOT releasing them is the best option on the public servers, release them on Beta only and Get them all fixed First, it's the best and most logical decision you can make at this point in time, otherwise, Inno simply looks worse than a "Barrel of Incompetent Monkeys".

And I meant everything I said in this message...
I come to Inno games to RELAX, and more and more, all I'm getting is more and more Stressed due to the Epidemic of Buggy quests, then you toss in the Impossible Collector Card Achievements...Pull your heads out and start working on Critical Thinking skills, or keep hiring Incompetent Monkeys and drive your fan base to other games that actually give a Damn about putting out BUG-FREE content.

Otherwise,
Have a nice day and stop pushing out Buggy quests [if you didn't figure it out from the above litany of anger issues I have with Inno in general] :/

DeletedUser16499

Collected all 70 snowballs and didn't receive achievement.