Update Feedbacks - 2.96

Pankreas PorFavor

"Burning spirits of the past!" is the name of the quest, it starts with Waupee - in beta.
for some reason it didn't yet start in regular worlds.

DeletedUser35533

How does one even get a Typewriter? I don't recall anyone asking for St. Patricks new life on this world, I do recall talk about Howdah Pistol. I have no strong feelings one way or the other but I do think it was an unwise move, its not an iconic set/weapon like golden so I don't see the point of retroactively making it stronger. people constantly ask for old sets to be made stronger and most of the time it gets ignored, was the person asking for st pat the bosses kid or what? XD

Junkz

The quest is impossible to finish because one of the female items is set as Male only so we can't equip it to proceed to the next step.

Please fix as soon as possible.
BMzwPll.png

Dubjean

Will be fixed in the next update ;)
At the same time as the bug for the last step, and therefore keeping every female toon from having a chance at completing the quest first as we then have to complete the steps in-between? It may not matter to many people, it does matter to those that attempt to compete for that achievement. An option could be to have an achievement for the first male and another for the first female completing the quest, since it is just a recognition achievement.

Junkz

Will be fixed in the next update ;)

It may not matter to many people, it does matter to those that attempt to compete for that achievement. An option could be to have an achievement for the first male and another for the first female completing the quest, since it is just a recognition achievement.

Yes, please... I started the quest as soon as it was launched and wanted to get the 1st achievment, oh well :(

8LCVHlW.png

Last edited:

kuro90

Most of the bugs related to this last update will be fixed with the next one, and also the time span of the quest should be extended.