Update Feedbacks - 2.128

Harsha..

If I understand correctly, the special "awesomia" chests will be given out during battles dug by Henry walker NPC. My question is how frequently are such battles planned in the future? - will we be having such battles during the independence day event?

Thanks.

Pankreas PorFavor

"The "Produce compost" recipe was not fully visible in the crafting window."

How about another change related to this recipe?
You need a recipe "Produce Castello cheese" to craft Castello cheese.
You need a recipe "Mix cocktails" to craft cocktails.
You need a recipe "Cook a Miners' burger" to craft Miners' burger.
You need a recipe "Produce flavored bubble gum" to craft flavored bubble gum.
etc. etc. I'm sure you notice a pattern ;)
But, You need a recipe "Produce compost" to make - fertilizer...?

DeletedUser35101

How come players that participated in first IFBC never received any "reward" for their participation (as it was said it would be given)?

Question about new chests from Awes battles.... Will all players receive some sort of participation reward and based on what is decided whom gets which of 3 chest sizes and how many people will get those?! A bit more explanation about this is needed....

asdf124

How come players that participated in first IFBC never received any "reward" for their participation (as it was said it would be given)?

Question about new chests from Awes battles.... Will all players receive some sort of participation reward and based on what is decided whom gets which of 3 chest sizes and how many people will get those?! A bit more explanation about this is needed....
I believe they were given TNT barrel

asdf124

Nope... or mine got lost in shipment... though i never heard that any of ones i know and were in event got anything
The initial fort battle championship had 3 winner rewards, and maybe something was mentioned in the forums.

1Silhouette

In the update post it stated ...

International Fort Battle Championship
We've prepared a new chest with special souvenirs for everyone who participated in the IFBC 2020.

When will we receive our chests please?
I did send in a ticket to event server support as required about 3 wks ago to let them know which world.

RaiderTr

I mean.. even the winner sets ain't great.. we basically've been cavies to prove that FFs are outdated/imbalanced