Update Feedbacks - 2.127 & Soccer Event

RaiderTr

Seems to me that the west is so boring that events became interesting.
interesting?
all day clicking don't sound anything like interesting..
Neither P2W gamble tombolas..

Now Coin event concept was interesting, but wasn't implemented well and wasn't fair for everyone.
1 lame FF quest brought 2 times more ppl than we were getting normally.. Overfilled Big forts and all.. But since there were too many quests, casual quest folks were pushing for "Take the flag asap" stupidity.

Last edited:

asdf124

interesting?
all day clicking don't sound anything like interesting..
Neither P2W gamble tombolas..

Now Coin even concept was interesting, but wasn't implemented well and wasn't fair for everyone.
1 lame FF quest brought 2 times more ppl than we were getting normally.. Overfilled Big forts and all.. But since there were too many quests, casual quest folks were pushing for "Take the flag asap" stupidity.
then just have the quest do rounds played, hits made etc rather the fort battle.

DeletedUser15368

So in order to buy the soccer set, which I would like to do because it's a strong PvE set and exactly what you should be making, I need to buy the £20 pack, then the £10, then the £5 pack, or alternatively spend £50 on nuggets.

As much as I would love to financially support development of the game again, I have some issues with both the inflated price of the pixels in such difficult times, and the obtrusive manner in which we have to buy them. Can someone force a nugget sale on my account please? :D

Maybe I'll just have to wait for a tombola and hope the type of set I need is available to be able to play properly again, because you're pricing out most of your users here. I do realise these types of sales are to milk a particular type of player that I am not, but I really think M A C R O T R A N S A C T I O N S like this are bad for both the company and the players. I also know that as a member of the beta team we couldn't even influence the price the marketing guys set, so all this moaning is in vein and the same stuff we'be been saying for a decade. *sigh*

Last edited by a moderator:

asdf124

So in order to buy the soccer set, which I would like to do because it's a strong PvE set and exactly what you should be making, I need to buy the £20 pack, then the £10, then the £5 pack, or alternatively spend £50 on nuggets.

As much as I would love to financially support development of the game again, I have some issues with both the inflated price of the pixels in such difficult times, and the obtrusive manner in which we have to buy them. Can someone force a nugget sale on my account please? :D

Maybe I'll just have to wait for a tombola and hope the type of set I need is available to be able to play properly again, because you're pricing out most of your users here. I do realise these types of sales are to milk a particular type of player that I am not, but I really think M A C R O T R A N S A C T I O N S like this are bad for both the company and the players. I also know that as a member of the beta team we couldn't even influence the price the marketing guys set, so all this moaning is in vein and the same stuff we'be been saying for a decade. *sigh*
How do the marketing guys think? You do remember that the venomous snake was priced 2000 nuggets a piece right? :D

DeletedUser15368

How do the marketing guys think? You do remember that the venomous snake was priced 2000 nuggets a piece right? :D
RIGHT?!
Here's a list of things you could buy for less than what Inno believe their pixels are worth.
Here's a list of 60,000 ENTIRE GAMES, that cost less than Inno believe their pixels are worth.

Alls I'm trying to say is this is a terrible business model, has been for years, and will continue to be as long as you believe digital content inside your free to play game is worth more than entire AAA games. Other companies get rich by pricing the majority of users in, meanwhile Inno make all cows scared, because they milk so hard, and the Japanese blush at the magnitude of Whale abuse from these meniachle marketing monkeys.

Or 2x £20
I meant in one purchase, but true.

Last edited by a moderator:

Poker Alice

@lulumcnoob
.. like the last part. "meniachle marking monkeys". It did make me laugh.

But seriously, you think they are being abusive. Okay. I can see that particular point of view. But I need to ask here and please tell me if I am wrong. The problem that you having isn't really with the business model being employed but with the "particular type of player" as you are described who actually purchase the "pixel items". It puts other players at a disadvantage.

I agree with you on that the marketing of products which is working well does puts players to a disadvantage who don't come up with the big bucks, dough, bread, moolah, paper, stash, loot, smackers, samoleons. I am suggesting to you it is not really the successful business model you have an issue with but with some of the players. The samoleon game!!!

Just yesterday in saloon chat I made note of a couple of players who were discussing with each other what people purchase from the shop, making fun of the products and the new people that were buying them. I could only imagine what one of these new players thought after reading saloon chit chat. It makes for an interesting community. I always wondered for example why inviting someone to your town would be meant with such hostility. Could it be that they are angry at something or someone else?

Last edited: