Update Feedbacks - 2.124

Abydos1

@Abydos1 Adventures sucked for a long time, even before any of the OP weapons came out. I've got no idea why some still cling to them :p
Actually they were quite fun before everybody decided to become upgrade freaks and shoot barrels for an exploitive amount KOs...

RaiderTr

Actually they were quite fun before everybody decided to become upgrade freaks and shoot barrels for an exploitive amount KOs...
Rush on Tombstone is an incompleted freak show with imbalanced dumb Formulas.

I think Deputy Chef was the turning point.
Then came Tatanka, Lucille mount set & Weapons, and at last, upgraded Unions.

I wish we could just play against AI instead of this bs.
So much wasted fun potential.

DeletedUser15368

HO4hUml.png

"Stuff" lol

DeletedUser37186

when in the year do new nugget sets usually come out? is there a specific time it happens every year?

Harsha..

ya why couldnt ya make hawaii the same as deputy?? for real i just need hawaii shoes i dont need set!!

I appreciate the selling of deputy items in separate parts, but I agree with this - why not do the same for sets like Hawaiian, Western Friday, etc? - these sets often come out in hugely overpriced chests, while most of the player base is only interested in one or two specific items of the set. Today the Hawaiian set is pretty outdated for duels and I find it hard to imagine someone buying the whole chest for dueling when they might already have spent on cowgirl/Vaq sets earlier.