Update Feedbacks - 2.124

DeletedUser37186

So is the price reduced from Beta Price.. or still super expensive .. btw bring out the Yage with this update .. beta has it, why cant we...

DeletedUser15368

Where is the achievement for finishing the quest?
Probably coming next year™ if it's repeatable.

Unique events or anything behind a nugget paywall shouldn't have achievements associated with them.

RaiderTr

So about this May sale.

I'm glad there is no New PvP sets, or Union Officer especially, although Deputy is still somewhat superior to any FF Damager Tombola gear.

I don't see "Discount" mentioned anywhere however.
Last year they were with %20 or something discount (with Lucille and Golden sets iirc) comparing to the prices when they came out in 2018.
So I hope we won't be charged with full price as if they just came out.

Btw 2 questions/requests;

1- Could u please give us an option to buy items separately
2- Is there any plans to make Deputy items Auctionable like Hawaii set?

Last edited:

RaiderTr

Ah yes, I forgot about that :-D

Even more reason to be happy that I didn't fall to that trap.
Wonder if people who thought Juspaius (aka Jabroni) would be any better than Idaho would change their minds now..

Of course Inno never will give Tank and Damager sets together.

DeletedUser37186

yea plz make items separate prices :p dont really need full set just pieces

RaiderTr

you mean p2win game :D
In short.
More Damagers (including tons of Workers of Juarez) less Tanks etc.

Probably they will sell Golden/Bear mount sets too, in Summer or so..
They just can't help breaking things and band-aiding them (grave injuries) after 3-6 months.

asdf124

In short.
More Damagers (including tons of Workers of Juarez) less Tanks etc.

Probably they will sell Golden/Bear mount sets too, in Summer or so..
They just can't help breaking things and band-aiding (grave injuries) after 3-6 months.
I was talking about the dueling aspect, not the ff aspect. But both pvp's have always been a p2win games.

RaiderTr

He talked about Deputy "rifle" so I assumed FF'er Duelers, as a class.

As for Duels, idk really.. It has became a "whoever has the highest upgrade of the counter set wins" long time ago.
Hawaii shouldn't be THAT OP anymore though.

On a side note, I wish that losing side of a Duel would get something out of it too..

DeletedUser37186

• El Gringo's
will this ever become for sale in shop? for us!! like nuggets

Harsha..

I would be interested if you guys held a sale of separate individual items - for example, deputy chef's hat, deputy chef's stuff, Hawaiian sandals. I'm sure many people would buy items if they came out in pieces rather than in full chests. Also, as Raider mentioned, a resale of nugget bear set at the same time would be nice.

of course, I'm just talking to myself here. You guys will just go and do whatever you want anyways.