Update Feedbacks - 2.123

DeletedUser37186

Finally i can clean my inventory out with all the garbage :p

DeletedUser28116

I hope that this is the appropriate place to ask. Why does that egg basket have a 24-hour clock instead of 23?

DeletedUser33353

I hope that this is the appropriate place to ask. Why does that egg basket have a 24-hour clock instead of 23?

This is a known issue....One that management refuses to address, until next year......maybe.

I am sure a mod would answer that if you sent a ticket in, alas.....their hands are tied as what they can do to help ya.

Aren't you glad you bought that egg basket now?

Last edited by a moderator:

Slygoxx

We forgot to reduce the cooldown for this item, but we will keep it in mind for next year.

RaiderTr

Lol.

Letting alone "forgetting", why such things aren't set to 23h (or 11.5 if small bag) permanently, by default anyway?!

Idk why Beta players didn't ask a fix before it came to these servers but I have a feeling that it's because they got tired of being have to talk about the same thing every damn Event.

Slygoxx

They were originally 24 hours, but we started changing them before every event some time ago, but forgot this one in the process. We didn't get any feedback about it on beta, which is unfortunate.

RaiderTr

As became a tradition, hats dont fit well to male toons..

Does anyone even make a test?!

I hate v2.0+ male avatars :annoyed:

Last edited:

DeletedUser15368

Everyone gave up on giving feedback finally? There's a moral lesson in there about the boy who cried wolf for 4 years and was ignored, even thought there was a wolf who was slowly eating the entire village. lmao tho, the free category has the most useful stuff in it, and you get locked out of winning the useful buffs if you spend eggs or nugs to spin. Lots of people moaning about the drop-rates though, like they have ever been good.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33353

It was actually mentioned in beta, but that post has mysteriously gone poof. On giving feedback? Perhaps people have gotten a head ache after beating their heads against the proverbial wall.

Hunterss

They were originally 24 hours, but we started changing them before every event some time ago, but forgot this one in the process. We didn't get any feedback about it on beta, which is unfortunate.

You didnt get any feedback about egg container because it took your 2 weeks to put it up to UPB shop. We werent able to buy it before event goes live on regular worlds. :)

DeletedUser28116

This is a known issue....One that management refuses to address, until next year......maybe.

I am sure a mod would answer that if you sent a ticket in, alas.....their hands are tied as what they can do to help ya.

Aren't you glad you bought that egg basket now?

Yes, I'm glad that I got it. Didn't miss a single collection but it got a bit tight towards the end of the event.