Update Feedbacks - 2.119

DeletedUser15368

Funny how OP af Nugget set Union Officer aint included in "International Fort Battle Championship" as if they know how OP it is
I'm waiting for Kuro to post the announcement before having a big rant about that, but yeah they know exactly what's wrong with the game, and how to fix it.

Ciocarlia

I would pay maximum as much as I would for the other newest improvements (ratatouille, wild west chili, etc). And we should be able to choose between nuggets or bonds.

retromix

WOW OH WOW! I just used 1 of the duel potions and it took 80k dueling experience off me!! It isn't lowering your dueling level but your xp!! Why on earth would anyone want to drop in duel ranking??!?! My mistake for not reading it right, but it was advertised wrong!

screw this game like

Al35ul

The potion doesn't drop your duel xp from the ranking. When the cap was put at 450 for the duel levels, the duel experience still increased over that limit but the level stayed the same (just like regular experience).

That means that you may or may not have enough duel experience to go over 450 if there wasn't a cap. That 80k duel experience is taken from the total - you will drop to 449 or lower once you go below the required minimum of each duel level.

DeletedUser37186

when union was sold.. most took advantage to buy and upgrade.. those that got 1 set .. wouldn't really sell it since they know its best.. so why bother making i auctionable.. btw arizona is dead in fort fights.. so there goes union set to gather dust in inventory

WOW OH WOW! I just used 1 of the duel potions and it took 80k dueling experience off me!! It isn't lowering your dueling level but your xp!! Why on earth would anyone want to drop in duel ranking??!?! My mistake for not reading it right, but it was advertised wrong!

screw this game like
i also got worried when using it. i usually check ranking first then use it.. i lost probably 30 dueling lvls using 2 potions.. my exp in ranking stayed the same!