Update Feedbacks - 2.111

DeletedUser38251

when are the sets from Oktoberfest going to be auctionable ? I hope before Day of the dead.

DeletedUser39379

when are the sets from Oktoberfest going to be auctionable ? I hope before Day of the dead.
On beta server Day of the dead already started while oktoberfest sets aren't auctionable yet, will that be the same here too?

DeletedUser15368

Back to Back gambling events suck, they'd already drained my will to play with a week left of Pretzel gambling simulator, now we're heading right into the even worse Flower gambling simulator. I would really like to take a month break from all this crap but that would most likely turn permanent, and I guess Idaho doesn't have too long left anyway.

It was a (relatively, for Inno) good idea to give 2x free HP fort sets in the pretzel gambling simulation, please make them auctionable ASAP.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15368

They wanted to wait for new server to open apparently.

tenor.gif

RaiderTr

I'm not in a rush to that P2W useless gamble event which I won't get nothing of, but it's dumb that there has been 2 weeks on Beta already and we are talking of 3rd.

The earlier "J" njubs realise what madness they got into the better anyway.

Last edited:

Pankreas PorFavor

Since there's no topic to discuss the DotD event, I'll ask here.

Vaquero's animal set bonus: +35% money from jobs etc.
Musical cowgirl's animal set bonus: +30% money.

Vaquero's clothes set:
  • + 35% Experience from jobs, duels and fort battles
  • + 10% Money from jobs and duels
Musical cowgirls' clothes set has it the other way around:
  • + 35% Money from jobs and duels
  • + 10% Experience from jobs, duels and fort battles
Any reason for these differences? Why not align them and let melee and ranged sets have the same bonuses, except for shooting/vigor and dexterity/strength?

Harsha..

I think it's too late to make any set bonus changes now. Usually the best place to request for such changes is the beta forums right after the sets have been introduced.

RaiderTr

They did the same thing last year and it must've gotten them a lot of fast and big money (I know it did) since they are doing it again.

So apparently as long as people keep spending insane amounts of money (Thousands) on new servers in short time spans, they will keep doing so regardless of the long term loss of both free and money spending players.

I mean player base keep getting smaller and smaller yet they do nothing good about it but only make it worse.

Last edited:

Dubjean

I think it's too late to make any set bonus changes now. Usually the best place to request for such changes is the beta forums right after the sets have been introduced.
They have changed many set bonuses after they have been received or purchased.

RaiderTr

I wish they changed Union madness, at least slightly..

On an Event related note..
I believe "failure" Flowers should start with 100 to be relevant/of some use.

Last edited:

DeletedUser15368

I believe DotD event should be replaced by a button that just says "you lose" when you press it, at least them there wouldn't be all this pageantry about it and we, the players, still get the same end product - absolutely nothing.

Last edited by a moderator: