Update Feedbacks - 2.110

DeletedUser15368

"After receiving a lot of feedback"

Who's this lucky person who actually has their feedback acted on? How did they win that prize? :eek: Must be some sort of tombola at the office where they take all the problems with the game and draw things like one particular crafting quest to fix.

how about introducing a change in 2.111 that everyone who's not a damager leadership dueler just gets deleted from this game and we get this thing over with?
This must be why there's re-skill potions in the tombolas. Gives them the option to continue playing as a leader**** instead of quitting as a tank.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser39438

Why did they change it at all? I got 50/50, also got the 10/10, tho it took 3 tries at the 10 kos, but I still did it.
Tho i did need to reskill to a damager Advent,(oxymoron) but hey,I did it.

Pankreas PorFavor

Why did they change it at all?

because someone found it too hard to get 50 dodges in 6 days with their 1300 hp.

I got 50/50, also got the 10/10, tho it took 3 tries at the 10 kos, but I still did it.
Tho i did need to reskill to a damager Advent,(oxymoron) but hey,I did it.

yeah, you need to reskill. but some people don't, the game changes according to their wishes.

DeletedUser

Pankreas PorFavor said:
how about introducing a change in 2.111 that everyone who's not a damager leadership dueler just gets deleted from this game and we get this thing over with?

LOL - Pretty much man, pretty much.

I imagine "J"-world being all damagers clamoring for their new nug set that's an improved version of the Union Officer Set. Then each battle they congratulate each other on their "epic damage".

But hey! Who cares. More $$$ for Inno.

Pankreas PorFavor

I imagine "J"-world being all damagers clamoring for their new nug set that's an improved version of the Union Officer Set. Then each battle they congratulate each other on their "epic damage".

in a game where you're discouraged to be anything else but a damager - who is going to play the target? if nobody is a tank, how much is "epic damage" actually going to be? ffs Inno, it's about balance, not tipping the scale from one end to the other all the time....

RaiderTr

I still remember the beginning of Idaho. About %65-70 (or more?) of FFers were Damagers, mainly Duelers.
Then some (more) Workers also turned Damager and after Union bs there are Adventurer Damagers too.

So I can imagine how ****show this "J" world gonna be,,
from one end to the other
From what I understood it has been going towards the same end for the last few years and it was already bad enough before Union bs.

When you compare the Nugget Bear set with the insane bonuses of Union (which can be upgraded on top of that), you understand it all.

Last edited:

DeletedUser33353

To keep this on topic about the update(versus the usual hate towards Union Set/leadership builds), the drop to 40 Dodges is kinda pointless. I would have rather seen the time limit changed. When has 6 days been a limit in this game? 7 days yes, but 6? With the dead world's and lack of battles, that should be looked at imo.

RaiderTr

With the dead world's and lack of battles
And why do you think that happened?
People being people has a big effect but no more than Inno killing its own game with mistakes after mistakes. (P2W has a "good" effect on ppl's attitudes anyway)

Can't just simplify that as "Usual hate"
But yeah, we hate the fact that they've ruined, and still ruining furthermore, their own game.

Not like they listen to feedback anyway, seeing them doing the opposite all the time :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser33353

And again....keep it on topic.

What you have said/whined about has nothing to do with this update.

RaiderTr

No?

Inno be like;
> Our precious Damagers can't dodge 50 times lets fix that :(

Tanks/Blockers be like;
> Hey 10 KO is too hard to achieve as a Tank (without a reskill to leaders--t) as well
Inno answers;
> U wot m8? What's a Tank anyway?

DeletedUser15368

pointing out that both our and the Beta communities update feedback is never answered despite having very clear issues for well over a year, yet they're opening a new world, isn't relevant update feedback?

asdf124

To keep this on topic about the update(versus the usual hate towards Union Set/leadership builds), the drop to 40 Dodges is kinda pointless. I would have rather seen the time limit changed. When has 6 days been a limit in this game? 7 days yes, but 6? With the dead world's and lack of battles, that should be looked at imo.
6 days are more than enough.

MAKES 10 FORTBATTLES IN 1 DAY. Only need 5 per battle. If you can't achieve 5 dodges per battle, than you simply are bad or not skilled. Specially if it is a dead world.

Arguing about quests rather than actual game mechanics. such as damage being too much where resistance is simply not powerful enough. Look at the actual numbers and compare them. Due to the formula, let's look at damage bonus. 60 damage isn't actually 60 damage but due to formula, it is more like 120-145!

Compare that to resistance ratio and it scales to resistance:actual damage reduction 1:1.1-1.25 not the same as damage bonus:actual bonus due to leadership modifier. 1:2+(not actual numbers but that's something everyone sees and those who don't see it as a problem are just happy with their own quota)

Now, why would I change something that would be something that was simply paid for by the community and risk myself? Just improve the resistance formula already.

DeletedUser33353

And this is something I agree with. Thank you for posting something relevant on this thread(besides the union set hate, resistance formulas, etc, etc).