Update Feedbacks - 2.107

RaiderTr

Uhm, nothing changed over the Beta update?
Like "Notebook" being auctionable, "Armor for Mount" being more than %200 (there is already %200 one) etc.

Well of course we had some other feedback regarding the Buffs but wouldn't expect a change in a week, well, if they ever do a change.

Junkz

Will the "Harvest Time" event that's currently active on beta be on public worlds? If so, when? :rolleyes:
More of this kind, please! Can't have enough :D

Slygoxx

The West Team
Marshal
Uhm, nothing changed over the Beta update?
Like "Notebook" being auctionable, "Armor for Mount" being more than %200 (there is already %200 one) etc.

Well of course we had some other feedback regarding the Buffs but wouldn't expect a change in a week, well, if they ever do a change.
The notebook (and ink and rivets) will be made auctionable with this update (and soon on beta).
Other feedback might take a bit longer to process.

Mustang Kate

Harvest Time. Once again Inno makes the acceptance of the quest at Wilson's Farm dependent on server time. It's midnight to 5:30 AM for me in the USA.
Why block people out like that?

Lola

Hi! Question: When is that Wilson's Farm quest -from the Harvest Time quest line- supposed to be accepted? Thanks!

rcris74

Cavalry Saber
+ 2 Dexterity

+ 20 Aim

+ 10 pitfall?

Uses : 3

What is pitfall? Am i missing something?

Pankreas PorFavor

Maximum crafting points is 850 now, and at 825 all the recipes are grey = no chance to receive a crafting point. How are we supposed to reach 850 points?

Jugus Mortis

Hello, im looking for some info about Tonic peddler
825-850. (anyway i'll guess its the level on it because im on 825 and haven't created one yet).
Import Tax Certificate
+ 50 Trading

+ 20 % Improved luck

+ 20 % Money from jobs and duels

duration: 8 hours

Has anybody info about what it takes to create one?
I'll guess its hard to find the recipe , but i want to start collecting things for it right now.
Maybe you guys didn't release it for the game yet?
Does it exist on the beta-server?

Last edited: