Update Feedbacks - 2.106

RaiderTr

Hmm this update notes have a bit more stuff than the Beta's :O

Glad you listened and made Patriot auctionable :)
And glad to see some Html5 bug fixing too!

Hoping to see some better Tank FF buff amongst those 24 new craft :p

DeletedUser15368

Finally, now I can at long last actually test if Livingstone set is any better than Adams vs those mental damagers :D

Junkz

Auctionable yes, Upgradeble, no, which honestly idc about :D
Not even all parts are auctionable :p
BeOspzA.png

On another note, I'm pretty sure Patriot vest and shirt should be $12,000 buy price and $6,000 sell price, instead of the ridiculous 120k - 60k, no? xD

Harsha..

Not even all parts are auctionable :p
BeOspzA.png

On another note, I'm pretty sure Patriot vest and shirt should be $12,000 buy price and $6,000 sell price, instead of the ridiculous 120k - 60k, no? xD

seems to me that making them auctionable was a 5 minute rush job. They hurriedly made the pieces auctionable, in the process they forgot to make the male belt and pants salable on market and clicked on 0 too many times.

Really, such examples of hurried development are everywhere.

DeletedUser15368

Quality assurance managers play a crucial role in business by ensuring that products meet certain thresholds of acceptability. They plan, direct or coordinate quality assurance programs and formulate quality control policies. They also work to improve an organisation's efficiency and profitability by reducing waste.

Just sayin' Inno, absolute power corrupts, absolutely. A system for checks and balance has been sorely missed and it is really painfully obvious that no one at the top really cares about the quality of an update, just that it's released on time in whatever state it happens to be in.

It's an "innovative" strategy, i'll give them that.

Last edited by a moderator: