Update Feedbacks - 2.102

Deleted User - 3853873

am i doing something wrong with this new event as i have collected 2 of each of the 4 letters but still have no new quest from any of the npcs in the saloon? is it just another bug like normal now a days for this game/ i am talking about world el dorado

DeletedUser

am i doing something wrong with this new event as i have collected 2 of each of the 4 letters but still have no new quest from any of the npcs in the saloon? is it just another bug like normal now a days for this game/ i am talking about world el dorado

willimjack, check the Task sheet in the Saloon. It should be there.

Luka882

or u cant drop the new tubes, or u cant start the quest.. good thing we have beta to test bugs... was anything impletemented without a bug this year? excluding the union nugget sale, that one went perfectly.. this is becoming ridicilous...

Al35ul

The event worked OK on beta. In fact, it worked on all .net worlds as well, it's just Houston that seems to have problems for the moment being, but it will get fixed :)

Sjeesje

or u cant drop the new tubes, or u cant start the quest.. good thing we have beta to test bugs... was anything impletemented without a bug this year? excluding the union nugget sale, that one went perfectly.. this is becoming ridicilous...

union sale didn't go without a bug tho, at least on .nl the weapon chest was free for the first 5 to 10 minutes of the sale :p

Pankreas PorFavor

Now that you added the Summer Spirits items - it would be more useful to see what type of an item they are (product, riding animal, neckband...?) than the "poetic" description (Life Spirit - a strong and fearless Bear that protects blablabla...)

DeletedUser39379

Now that you added the Summer Spirits items - it would be more useful to see what type of an item they are (product, riding animal, neckband...?) than the "poetic" description (Life Spirit - a strong and fearless Bear that protects blablabla...)

Kodiak Bear=animal
Eagle Totem=product
Wolf mask = headgear

By the way interesting choice to make summer spirit not-upgradable while union officer can be upgraded and therefore be made even more overpowered.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pankreas PorFavor

Kodiak Bear=animal
Eagle Totem=product
Wolf mask = headgear

I know. But that's not the point. The point is that this information should be a part of the item description just like it is for practically everything else. For example, you can easily see that Tatanka's breastplate is a neckband, while Chingachgook's breastplate is a clothing item; or that Mariachi poncho is a neckband, and Summer poncho is a clothing item (I'll ignore the inconsistency :p). But you don't see that easily if Wolf mask is headgear or maybe a product (like Romeo's mask). Sure, there are other ways to get this info, but I'd prefer if it was visible more easily. (I'm being nitpicky, I know ;))

asdf124

Kodiak Bear=animal
Eagle Totem=product
Wolf mask = headgear

By the way interesting choice to make summer spirit not-upgradable while union officer can be upgraded and therefore be made even more overpowered.
weapons versus resistance, hmm I don't think the resistance would make much if upgraded :D

The weapons could potentially mean 100s more damage. Versus summer set, you won't expect hundred less damage taken if you upgrade it :D

I would have thought this was a free set if you told me about it when they introduced union officer set :eek:

DeletedUser39379

weapons versus resistance, hmm I don't think the resistance would make much if upgraded :D

The weapons could potentially mean 100s more damage. Versus summer set, you won't expect hundred less damage taken if you upgrade it :D

That's the point :) upgrading does not make that much difference for resistance set, but they made sure you can not upgrade them, while for union officer they made sure you could upgrade them. Even if it does not make that much difference if you could upgrade summer spirit there are people who would do it, just like some people upgraded Golden Horse set and inno would make some more money. So why make union officer upgradable and make the game even more broken but not summer spirit? o_O

RaiderTr

So why make union officer upgradable and make the game even more broken
Like double the Attack bonus, increase the Damage (and Damage bonuses) even further, along with Stats? as if it wasn't already OP enough?

There is not even single Defense bonus on the Summer spirits set and its more expensive than Union's weapon set :D

I guess Inno is just trolling Tanks lol

Last edited:

DeletedUser

:D
I guess Inno is just trolling Tanks lol

Well, my thread is being completely ignored by forum leadership so as far as I can tell you are correct, sir. In other words there's more profit in maintaining the current status quo. So hey new folks: only play Damagers! No point in doing anything else.

RaiderTr

Well, if this "status quo" stays (tho idk how its status quo as damagers keep increasing?) , the next server will have even more damagers, for sure :D

DeletedUser

Well, if this "status quo" stays (tho idk how its status quo as damagers keep increasing?) , the next server will have even more damagers, for sure :D

There is a very clever irony to your statement because Inno's real solution to this is sit back, do nothing*, and wait until the tide of Damagers is so high that the players will self-correct by possibly considering a different approach. *In the meantime the next Damager set is on sale now in the store!