Update Feedbacks - 2.100

Pankreas PorFavor

I didn't think it will be done in this update but still - new sets not auctionable?
Also, new quest - released with a bug (can't continue after "A cold night" step, not fixed in beta yet)? Why? Where's the hurry? So we can upgrade winter bauble and wear vampire teeth? Come on... you could have waited a few more days and release this without bugs.

DeletedUser15368

could have waited a few more days and release this without bugs.
The schedule is sacred. Even when there's nothing to release.

Also i believe sets aren't auctionable because the update came to beta before the tombola ended - and foresight doesn't exist.

Last edited by a moderator:

Harsha..

Can someone please explain why AM and PM were removed from all the timestamps?

http://prntscr.com/nqa5la
http://prntscr.com/nqa65i

Before it would show "7.10 PM", but now it's just "7.10", which can be confusing as hell if you're dealing with a FF because you don't know whether the battle is in the morning or evening. This change happened around the time V2.100 was introduced, so I presume it was a part of the update patch. For whatever reason are the game developers wasting their time removing important details, making it harder for everyone?

DeletedUser15368

Did it change from a 24 hour system to a 12 hour system but someone forgot to add am/pm stamps?

Really annoys me when changes aren't in the change-log - especially since live production servers are now the testing.

DeletedUser33353

Did it change from a 24 hour system to a 12 hour system but someone forgot to add am/pm stamps?

Really annoys me when changes aren't in the change-log - especially since live production servers are now the testing.

Only been that way for what? 18-24 months? The live servers being the guinea pigs for updates I mean.

asdf124

I thought the changelog has a certain amount of delay(an update or two), until we can finally see it. For example: update 2.100, ingame changelog would be up to 2.98. :eek:

Harsha..

This image is the best one showing how messed up and harmful this change is

http://prntscr.com/nr76wz

The first one is at 11.56 AM, while the other is at 11.30 PM. Many people in my alliance literally thought the battles happened at the same time and were asking which one to go to. Most don't pay close attention, just log in and walk to some battle and this could end up in affecting FF attendance to a degree. I really would like to hear from Kuro if this bug has been passed on and if they intend to fix it.

asdf124

This image is the best one showing how messed up and harmful this change is

http://prntscr.com/nr76wz

The first one is at 11.56 AM, while the other is at 11.30 PM. Many people in my alliance literally thought the battles happened at the same time and were asking which one to go to. Most don't pay close attention, just log in and walk to some battle and this could end up in affecting FF attendance to a degree. I really would like to hear from Kuro if this bug has been passed on and if they intend to fix it.
I don't feel like it is fair to say that is a bug. More likely someone messed up the database connection to fix another issue, and broke the AM/PM, or simply they unticked that option.

DeletedUser15368

A software bug is an error, flaw, failure or fault in a computer program or system that causes it to produce an incorrect or unexpected result, or to behave in unintended ways.

It's either a bug or an unannounced feature. In either case the feedback is the same: down with that sort of thing.

DeletedUser15368

Should be fixed by next week or after.
Where'd you see that? It's still broken on beta, and even .de and .fr don't have more information than .net for once.

(just curious where the best place to go for information is these days)

Edit: Realised you are probably being sarcastic.

asdf124

Where'd you see that? It's still broken on beta, and even .de and .fr don't have more information than .net for once.

(just curious where the best place to go for information is these days)

Edit: Realised you are probably being sarcastic.
Usually updates that are small are updated a week after beta. Specially if something special comes with it ;)

DeletedUser15368

I'm aware of the sacred update schedule, but I don't see any evidence from beta or any forums that the issue has been acknowledged, never mind fixed.

asdf124

I'm aware of the sacred update schedule, but I don't see any evidence from beta or any forums that the issue has been acknowledged, never mind fixed.
2.101 is already out in beta and “fixed” the issue.

I only go to beta to check item codes :D

DeletedUser15368

I guess we're on different beta servers because there's still no am/pm tags and they still use 12h format there in both reports and the battle overview :D

Last edited by a moderator: