Update Feedback - 2.148

Al35ul

Is this going to happen for all the old items? Also weapons etc?
All of the ''retro'' items are on our improvement list however, there is a limit of how many we can improve per update, thus it may take some time before all of the old items are improved.

Mountain Prince

I am waiting for a chance to take officer's , fry's and summer spirit sets !I think that should be added in the upcoming sale .

Luka882

For the guy who wants union, learn to play.

For kuro, al35 or whoever has enough motivation to pass it on, maybe do something for none nuggeters, give us bonus XP / product drop / luck days for anniversary. Used to do those commonly in past, last 1-2 years none.

Artem124

I am waiting for a chance to take officer's , fry's and summer spirit sets !I think that should be added in the upcoming sale .
fry's + spirits were just for sale in one of the sales. recently :p your late.. got to wait at least 1/2 - 1 year for next sale with them in it

Al35ul

Unfortunately there won't be any world/server bonuses. However, the 13th Birthday Cake does contain a 3 Day VIP Medal, which should offer the same bonuses :).

DeletedUser40350

It will not be in the near future, Christmas sale 2021 is also a sale in 2021:lol: