Update Feedback - 2.139

RaiderTr

Because, Event wasn't ended on Beta when this update was released, and they won't add even 1 line of extra when releasing an Update to non-Beta servers :roll:

But yea I never seen any Tombola set becoming auctionable within less than 2 weeks.

wyindywidualizowany

Point is, right now I have full summer + cortina while i see others, that can afford cortina, in some unupgraded livi or zapata which obviously makes the game less fun for them

DeletedUser15368

You used to be able to sell them as soon as you got them, and this was fantastic and much fairer, but afaik it was changed to some ambiguous time after the event ends to discourage multi-accounts just farming free spins for the main - giving the mods time to ban multi accounts before they can trade.

Cheaters ruined a good thing for us.

RaiderTr

Yet there still tons of aged multies (sometimes a whole town of 'em) that whole server knows about but Mods can't prove so they stay

Or one can always get-around the rule by telling certain lies to Mods.

Pankreas PorFavor

You used to be able to sell them as soon as you got them, and this was fantastic and much fairer, but afaik it was changed to some ambiguous time after the event ends to discourage multi-accounts just farming free spins for the main - giving the mods time to ban multi accounts before they can trade.

I always thought they changed it because if you can trade during the event, people will start trading and completing sets while the event is still running, and they'll be less tempted to spend nuggets on additional spins = less profit.

Pankreas PorFavor

I do appreciate that someone looked into improving the steel lined box, but I wouldn't say that the work is done. Removing shop items is great, but there's still too much inside that's absolutely useless. I decided to throw away a few bonds just for laughs and bought 3 boxes during the sale - Granmont's pistol, Goodnight's buckled belt, Carson's checkered shirt. It takes some effort to collect 175 bonds, it would be nice to get at least something for it. I didn't expect to get two new The West fan items immediately, but recipes like "Prepare rose water", named shorts or named slingshot are ridiculous. A new player will find some of these item on a job before they manage to collect 175 bonds needed to buy one of these boxes.

Ok Inno Dev Team,

You've really wasted time yet again IMHO.

You have to be Utter Incompetents for diluting the Steel-Lined Box with all the REPEAT Named ITEMS that literally drop from super easy task locations [Example: [report=113019144a7d534f0b0]Job report: Picking corn[/report].

If you took the time to "look" at all the Chests/Boxes/Bags and the Contents they offer, nobody in their right mind will ever WASTE a single Bond on purchasing any of them [Unless a quest mandated the purchase].

The Steel-lined box is the only BOX that you can "PULL" Rudolf from! So stuffing ALL that other "junk" into the SLB makes the Percentage Chance for Pulling Rudolf nearly impossible now!

Kindly UNDO all the damage you just stuffed into the SLB so that there is less than a 1/1,000,000,000 [Billion] chance in Hell to actually gain the Rudolf animal and any Achievements attached to ALL ANIMALS.

Just YESTERDAY [11-28-2020]
I broadcast to all New players listening to the open Saloon chat, too:

Never purchase any Chest/Box/Bag/Container from the Union Pacific SHOP! {excluding the Motivation/Energy/Enchanted Nugget bags}

Especially Rare-Product bags [67 bonds], and any of the Four Crafting Supply bags [125 bonds] because the Return-on-Investment on all those Bonds will not be in their best interest.
Instead, they simply need to "ask" for help from their fellow server inhabitants/townies on what is an actual "Good" Bond investment/purchase.

I even cautioned new players to NOT purchase any of the "gear" that is purchasable because Inno hasn't done the Critical Thinking yet and "removed" all the Specific Level Usage requirements.
Level Usage Requirements are an antiquated method of advancement control that no longer applies [in The West 2.0] as all "NEW" event gear is set as: Level-1 Usage.

Furthermore:
Enhancing the Indian, Mexican, Dancer, Gentleman, Greenhorn ETC. Set(s) is YOUR SECOND AND CONTINUING WASTE OF TIME all because of the Level Usage Requirement you Overlooked and I have just POINTED out for you.

I honestly hope some of your Upper management actually read my posting, as well as many NEW and Veteran players will echo my sentiments and observations of your Continuing Blunders that you call "Improvements"...

Your only Useful contribution [IMHO] has been: "Angus McGuffin" the Mad Scientist, where by which, at least some utterly useless Products and Buff/Consumables can be exchanged for "Actual" Useful Products/Buffs [Example: Today offers: Bonus Medal Exchanges, ie: trade a Purple/Speed medal for any of the three other Bonus Medal options, This is Great of ALL Non-Premuim players and TMK [To My Knowledge] doesn't help Premium players one bit as the medals are only exchangeable for "other" Bonus Medals, but every Premium player(s) already have maximum VIP functions 24/7, so, You [Dolts] need to offer up an alternative option for Bonus Medals that ALL players can choose to exchange them in for.

Alternative Options I'd suggest are:

1-Clicky Event consumables: Pumpkins, Wheat ears, Snowballs, you simply choose the Calendar Event consumable you need and then these "exchanged" consumables will be counted as "Found/Dropped" so that the "Find X items" achievements can actually be completed AFTER TIMED Events are closed.

2-Specific Collector Card Consumables from any Event [and the P.T. Barnum Fair Collector Cards especially!!!], again, by Year of Release, then those Extremely hard to get Achievements can be completed because there isn't enough uniformity in the Collector Cards random generator system, as each of the 5 Collector Cards icons is unlocked, they need to be purged from the Random Generator after say, the third Repeat of that icon, with this "suggested mechanic" in place, everyone will eventually complete the Event and Normal Collector Card Achievements all in due time.

NOTE:
I was personally & exceedingly pissed off having to craft/open 60 Cake [item=1869000] to finally get the last Icon to populate and attain the Achievement for my Crafting profession. The Percentages are very favorable for 3 of the 5 possible results, and I just looked up Unaligned Compass [item=1924000], it has the same lopsided percentages for 3 of the 5 possible results., Yet, the last two Collector Cards achievements have a flat rate of 20% per icon, so, there is a much fairer chance to actually "hit" the icons you are missing, statistically speaking, you should hit at least one you need every 5th CC opened.

In closing:
I have detailed several anomalies your "Expert Coding Team" [cough cough] should be able to Correct by the next update or two/three/four/never???
I have also offered viable solutions/improvements to currently Broken and Useless Products [Useless examples are: Red liquids, Mojo potions and the light blue ""Kool-Aid"" EXP potions] These "items" all need a Exchange for Bonds mechanic and the same goes for Fort Fight items that the P.T. Barnum Fair spews out Addnausium.

Take care and Fix everything I've detailed and before you ask, NO, I don't want to work for you.
Good Day,

The one and only Itchy SphincterBane :)

Pankreas PorFavor

Your only Useful contribution [IMHO] has been: "Angus McGuffin" the Mad Scientist, where by which, at least some utterly useless Products and Buff/Consumables can be exchanged for "Actual" Useful Products/Buffs [Example: Today offers: Bonus Medal Exchanges, ie: trade a Purple/Speed medal for any of the three other Bonus Medal options, This is Great of ALL Non-Premuim players and TMK [To My Knowledge] doesn't help Premium players one bit as the medals are only exchangeable for "other" Bonus Medals, but every Premium player(s) already have maximum VIP functions 24/7, so, You [Dolts] need to offer up an alternative option for Bonus Medals that ALL players can choose to exchange them in for.

I agree with most of your suggestions, but I'm not sure if this is one of them.
As far as premium medals and Angus are concerned, I would like to see it work like this - exchange as many medals as you want as many times you want, every day. But don't count that as a daily quest and award bonds for it.
My premium was expiring today, and I used almost all of my premium medals which extended it until 25 Feb 2021. And it didn't cost me anything. Almost 3 months premium for free. Since I didn't have the same number of medals for each category (speed medals were particularly low), I used Angus a few weeks ago to correct that. That way all of the VIP functions will expire at the same time. I like that, and I think it does help premium players too.
Which doesn't mean that Inno shouldn't offer other stuff to trade for medals. If you want to trade your premium medals for buffs and such, that's fine by me. But I just extended premium for almost 3 months and it was free - I can't imagine which buffs could offer the same advantages.

RaiderTr

Not with this update , no.

Like we said above quests were made 3 days/times per Week a while ago