Update Feedback - 2.138

Harsha..

In what way will the market auction (of the karate belt and dancer's shoes) be carried out? - will the items be put up at a random time for cost price, or kept for auction, where everyone can bid on the items for a day?

DeletedUser15368

I appreciate that ways to remove cash from the game can be a positive thing and this could be a tactical move to remove cash before the Christmas tombola, I just hope these auction items are mainly cosmetic and their uniqueness are where they get their value from.

Last edited by a moderator:

Al35ul

In what way will the market auction (of the karate belt and dancer's shoes) be carried out? - will the items be put up at a random time for cost price, or kept for auction, where everyone can bid on the items for a day?
Yes, as Raider mentioned. The items will be up for bid for 7 days. At the end, the biggest bid wins the item.

RaiderTr

Well, Pumpkin drop rate is too low..

I hope next such Event will have rewards from PvP too.
Sit and click for hours, even with Automation, is just meh.

How do we get Candle tho? Various jobs no luck.

Last edited:

Artem124

just looking at collectors set ( update ) its pretty bad.. like the other sets have been improved much better.. 30 each skills? the damage stayed the same? the bouns didnt even get updated? what kind of update of that set is it!

Bill Paxton

If we had other sources of Event drops tho, it wouldn't matter that much.

To bad that you didn't manage to read my full reply :p

And calculating the job time together is a bit misleading, since one won't have to click for 10 hours (actually 2000 * 15s is 8h20m ;) ), but have to queue jobs worth that time. So you can do a couple of 15s jobs then queue up some more 15s jobs and a few 1h jobs and continue later. That seems doable in 2 weeks on a world you play actively.

Long story short, I still think the bigger issue is that 10m and 1h jobs don't drop enough.

DeletedUser15368

Long story short, I still think the bigger issue is that 10m and 1h jobs don't drop enough.
I agree with this, and that the pumpkins inside the pumpkins could be lower droprate, and I really wish I got them from duels.

RaiderTr

Yea sucks how .Net Wiki or other English sources dont have complete Quest guide yet.
Appreciated the TW-Calc still though.
To bad that you didn't manage to read my full reply :p
I was referring to PvP, Quests etc.. Nothing to do with the rest of ur reply..
And calculating the job time together is a bit misleading, since one won't have to click for 10 hours (actually 2000 * 15s is 8h20m ;) ), but have to queue jobs worth that time. So you can do a couple of 15s jobs then queue up some more 15s jobs and a few 1h jobs and continue later. That seems doable in 2 weeks on a world you play actively.
I know the calculation well enough I just rounded it up.

Obviously you won't be able to click non-stop if you aren't using a Bot.
You will have to use Buffs etc too.

But yea, 15 secs being the only source is the real issue.

Bill Paxton

Yea sucks how .Net Wiki or other English sources dont have complete Quest guide yet.
Appreciated the TW-Calc still though.

Me too. btw the tw-calc plugin shows the possible jobs when clicking on the 'Find the job' icon at the questgiver.

Rounding up by ~20% is a bit to much IMO :)

RaiderTr

Can someone tell me, why are we still able to send Flowers and all but can't play the Card game?