Update Feedback - 2.136

tuonelaam

This change in combination with the decision to remove bond trades from angus make this really nice questgiver a ton less useful.

Angus was the only real reason to do adventures.
Can Inno please improve the Veteran Shop so that playing adventures actually gives useful rewards again?.

RaiderTr

Rip Angus, died of Inno virus
2020-2020

Whole point of that guy was to exchange Bond items (with relatively Small loss) to not waste the Bonds that are over 3k.
But yea..

Last edited:

RaiderTr

Even if they update it.. it won't be on par with tombola/Nugget sets :/

On a side note they should make all items of that set Auctionable already.

Bill Paxton

Based on our players' requests we change the quest limitation. Every quest can be done only once in a day of availability.

I don't really mind, since I already exchanged most of the stuff I had. But people that did not, this will become a hassle now. Whats even worse is that the further your town is away the harder this hits you.
And I don't see what benefit this brings to anyone. Unless making the game as annoying as possible is you design goal :)

ps. I find it hard to belief that "players" requested this. The old system didn't give any disadvantage to others and there are probably tons of players that find the new behaviour stupid. or don't care at best.

RaiderTr

It's quite simple really.

They don't want people getting "free" 'infinite' premium via medal exchanges.

And as for Bonds.. they basically don't want us to have 'unlimited' Bonds for xmas because they 'have to' sell those Bags for real money. (Not that it will help them, but Management doesn't seem to be aware)

Allegedly some players complaining because 'unfairness' it's causing with Achievements is just the excuse.
Because we all know that they could just disable them counting towards Quest Completion Achievements

Since when they care about Feedback anyway, lol

unknownA

First of all, you're lying. No player complained about Agnus. You realised people can get constant bonds from him and you don't like it.
Just rephrase: ''we want your money, so we removing this and that.''

Secondly, how can you claim you care about your player base and in the same breath, you don't give time to get feedback on this change?

You literally made this game completely pay to win. This guy was the only chance for a free to play player or very low spending player to ''compete'' with whales.
This was the only way a free to play player could constantly store more than 3000 bonds.

And WAIT, it's not only that, you also destroyed adventures. The only reason to do them, was this guy and just like that, you take it away.
You had to spend hours in adventure game mode, a horrendous grind. Why on earth would you take away grind in YOUR game?? You usually want to have somekind of a grind in a game..

You are disgusting INNO.

We all have fond memories of this game, please stop butchering it. Just, please, close the game down or stop doing what you're doing for the past few years.

Sincerely,

playerbase that still care.

Bill Paxton

It's quite simple really.

They don't want people getting "free" 'infinite' premium via medal exchanges.

And as for Bonds.. they basically don't want us to have 'unlimited' Bonds for xmas because they 'have to' sell those Bags for real money. (Not that it will help them, but Management doesn't seem to be aware)

It would be strange, if they were surprised by the effect of the medal exchanges. That should have been obvious from the start. The whole point of medal exchange is to exchange medals (aka gain premium features), right? :roll: (I feel reminded of the "When we said scripts are strictly forbidden we did not mean that scripts are forbidden" argument)

That they want to limit the bonds exchange I can understand. But AFAIK they already did that in the previous update.

In any case I would prefer if they were honest with the reasoning. Even if they would say that introducing Angus had some side effects they did not foresee and try to rebalance would be okay.
But saying that players requested it? This doesn't add up.

unknownA

I do apologise if they removed bonds in rewards for exchange for very little mojo or very little of red liquid in the previous patch. I must have missed it.

So they destroyed the system 2 weeks ago. Okay, I'm out.

DeletedUser15368

They might have paused the achievement while the Angus exploit exists. I asked on beta if they can remove Angus quests from counting towards the daily quest achievement, because it's not a quest, it's a trade. Wouldn't hurt if @kuro90 asked for this too.

This was apparently the feedback that they got, although I still haven't seen that from any players, and decided to just destroy a nice feature to appease someone who grinded for daily quests. I also know for a fact that hoarding bonds is the worst thing a player can do, since they removed bonds from tombolas when a player had lots of Bond letters saved up. So I don't entirely believe the excuse.

As for Adventures... well... Angus still isn't nearly enough to make me play those.

RaiderTr

I mean that's my guess since there is no mention that they won't be (like last year's cactuses :roll:)

Sooo.. have fun K world victims hehe

I mean.. it didn't even take a week for inno to prove me right :-D

They apparently try to trick the FFers (mainly Tanks because it's now a tradition to screw them over and over) that they can play on a world without Union Officer but just you wait, they will sell it again within few months.

Before that scam though, there is DotD scam first.

Last edited: