Update Feedback - 2.135

asdf124

Best way to do it would be to increase the cost of the items in the UPS shop. For example, a trivial work instructions from 23 to 50 bonds. Then if there were a 50% discount, it'd drop to 25 bonds, with Angus giving 23 bonds. In that way it can't be exploited.

I think removing the bond rewards altogether is unnecessary, as that's proved to be a handy feature.
Best way to do it is simply by removing the ability for the items to gain a sale. IE excluded from getting a sale in the first place.

I rest my case.

zvrndo

It's seems with new update we also got new bug. Now when i try to duel a player who sleeping in hotel, i get the msg: "Attention, player is building the fort." and i can't start a duel. It doesn't matter that player isn't located in fort and the fact he dueled someone few minutes ago...if he sleeps, he cannot be dueled. So now after you duel someone, just go to hotel and don't worry, you can't be attacked at all, dueling cool-down doesn't working.

RaiderTr

Screenshot_1.png

Then people ask why we are being "negative"

Might be because they are insulting our intelligence?!
Seriously they literally took what tw-calc.net shows on mouse-over (didn't even change/mix the lines before %63 line) and call it "improved pop-up window".

I mean sure, it's fine if mouse over shows this but there must be a way to show all this: https://tw-calc.net/chest/50681000
Otherwise you are just being lazy and only aiming to get away with the EU laws.

Medal Exchange via Angus guy is one of the very few great things thou!

Last edited:
It's seems with new update we also got new bug. Now when i try to duel a player who sleeping in hotel, i get the msg: "Attention, player is building the fort." and i can't start a duel. It doesn't matter that player isn't located in fort and the fact he dueled someone few minutes ago...if he sleeps, he cannot be dueled. So now after you duel someone, just go to hotel and don't worry, you can't be attacked at all, dueling cool-down doesn't working.
How is this not a serious bug that isn't addressed within an hour?