update bonus outlaw/cook adventure sets

lordofwouldham

ok as most will know the outlaw set and cook adventure set normaly you get from chests with adventure points and sometimes after along time you get spares and sell on market. so its hard to get them for either player of adventures around 11k points or on market. so next time you upgrade bonus on gear why not upgrade the outlaw set and cooks adventure set this way players may want to play adventures to make sure they can get the sets. just an idea/brain fart what you think

Caerdwyn

This is an interesting idea. I think it will benefit collectors who hate addy more than it will benefit non-collectors who like to addy. Even if they were upgradable to ^5, I doubt either set would become worth gathering for use. One would have to be a really dedicated collector to want to have all six item numbers worth of a single piece.

Lowering the Veteran Point costs might work better?

Making addy actually fun would work best.

Ranger-Schwartz

I think this was mentioned by you before i believe...or maybe it was another user....or you as a different player? I say let the outlaw set die. Adventures are a great concept that need reworking. But let the old sets just die off unless they're willing to make all of them relevant. Just stop giving us outlaw pieces

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
I personally think outlaw should have been upgraded before any of the other set/store-bought updates were done.

I’d like to see its att/def at level 3 be nominally superior to existing ADV gear and for level 1 to be nominally superior to Andreas in FF.

Similarly at like to see dalton be upgraded to a tank attack set on par with Livingston and cook to be a damager attack set on par with Sam adams

CHESSwrap

I personally think outlaw should have been upgraded before any of the other set/store-bought updates were done.

I’d like to see its att/def at level 3 be nominally superior to existing ADV gear and for level 1 to be nominally superior to Andreas in FF.

Similarly at like to see dalton be upgraded to a tank attack set on par with Livingston and cook to be a damager attack set on par with Sam adams

Hi. It's a very good idea to keep the outlaw set up through updates, everywhere it comes up. There's also the Tombstone from the tombostone, which can also be brought back into the game, like a golden rifle of adventures, that still bears that name, with upgrades and everything.