Update 2.20

• Thread starter DeletedUser29831
  • Start date

DeletedUser36559

By having an extra shop sign will not increase my chances of buying from the shop if that was their plan. Surely some people may fall for it but I do know where to click if I absolutely want to buy.

DeletedUser35520

By having an extra shop sign will not increase my chances of buying from the shop if that was their plan. Surely some people may fall for it but I do know where to click if I absolutely want to buy.

y0ae you would think the first goal would be to have items worth buying there, then worry about if we can find them. Low sales hves nothing to do with where the button is, but what they are selling. Energy buffs/health buffs and turtle shell is all a growing player needs and there are plenty of alternatives to those

DeletedUser

so a lvl 3 Yuma will total something like 500k, a lvl 4 Yuma 1,5kk and a lvl 5 Yuma around 4,5kk.

RIP bank account.:ph34r:

DeletedUser36979

so a lvl 3 Yuma will total something like 500k, a lvl 4 Yuma 1,5kk and a lvl 5 Yuma around 4,5kk.

RIP bank account.:ph34r:

Actually the total price for a lvl 5 Yuma would be $7.807.000... not sure a little extra speed will be worth that.

DeletedUser35520

its not, atm a yuma 5 does 338% speed, 4 does 315%, 3 does 293%, level 2 does 270% etc so i think they are worth doing to level 2 or 3 tops, but if I am spending millions to make a pony it better have some stats attached to it. with greenhorn bonuses, horseback riding/speed bonus gear, waypoint shortening, speed buffs etc... I'll keep wasting the seconds and minutes to keep my millions gathering dust.

delldell56

rick, just adopt me. don't waste your millions in yumas or ponies! also, i saw you selling x3 tombola gear, so i figure you've tested upgrading them on beta. are they worth the investment?

DeletedUser35520

rick, just adopt me. don't waste your millions in yumas or ponies! also, i saw you selling x3 tombola gear, so i figure you've tested upgrading them on beta. are they worth the investment?

at the moment, no. the stat increase can be nice, but everyone expects tombolas to continue, therefore the items you upgrade will be obsolete literally anytime. Could be 6 months from now, could be in a few weeks on Easter. Also the inability to auction them massively hurts their success. You are already spending X amount of in game cash or real life cash on nuggets to acquire items that then become shackles and eventually clutter. As is, you can buy the new gear, not level it, sell when its time, then buy the next hot set when it comes out and sooner or later you will bypass everyone who leveled items. Otherwise to stay current, you will have to keep spending and some will.

Then the extremely rare items, their increase is just not worth it. the idea of getting 9 of some items seems impossible but 27, 81, and 243... are laughable. The bench mark for items like Billy's, even Wyatt Earps can be 27, because they drop from jobs, the rest for get it. Gt's, howdahs are not upgradable at the moment, then the 2.08 update items, Inno belts, etc are too hard to obtain more than maybe 3 of, at which point their increase is not worth the trouble or cost.

So me, as is right now, (keep in mind they are working on the upgrade system and all of the above could be corrected soon) if the leveling arrived on .Net tomorrow, unless you have millions to waste, I wouldn't level anything. If you do, yuma to 3

someone sent an in game message asking for clarification. Long story short, items leveled cannot be sold at the moment, so to invest 3 of an item to gain a few points on items that you are then stuck with permanently, to me is not worth it. if you take an entire clothing set to level 1 for a player level 150, without going back and actually analyzing each set, the amount of points added into the build might be 50 (that's an estimate). That is a good amount of points, but is it worth 3 of every item that you then cannot sell? Even if those numbers are off, say its 80 or 100 points, it still doesn't matter because look at the increase in points added to a build when new tombola sets come out vs the old. They have to be better than the last to make people want to buy them, so from reeves, to bart/dalton, to deadwood there has always been a large increase in points, more than that amount given by a level 1. Plus with the new items, you would only require 1 of each item and they could still be sold. Obviously there are times not much of a difference occurs, baker to doolin for example, but at some point there will be an increase. So unless you either have millions to spend or don't mind buying nuggets every event, then it would seem wise to continue to play normally.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35783

Thanks Rick for the above.

I am now more hopeful that the sudden scarcity and sky high prices of most set items will be reversed.
Maybe INNO would find some time spent making the town shop items and the Shop items more relevant to the game a better path to help the game.

DeletedUser35120

Thank you clothcalc update, now I can disable that annoying Shop Sale notification :D

DeletedUser35520

Thank you clothcalc update, now I can disable that annoying Shop Sale notification :D
i do like the "need" for the extra sale/shop signs when if your server still has snakes, then the actual sale item is not shown on the front page. you have to scroll through tabs, same as before...

DeletedUser35120

Umm rick, I'm not sure what you're talking about. By shop sale notification, it was meant the notification in the sidebar, which was pretty annoying the moment after it was added.

After the clothcalc update, it looks something like this.

http://prntscr.com/6j0gej

Only the notification in the sidebar has been removed. Everything else is just the same, which is perfect!

DeletedUser35520

i was talking about without the cloth calc. where the fair is, there is a "we have an ongoing sale" shop button. then on your printscreen, the snake is being shown as the sale item, where an actual item on sale should be shown with the % sign over its icon. instead, to find the sale item for the week you have to scroll tabs

Last edited by a moderator: