Feedback Update 2.192

darthmaul99174

How many of the items were changed compared to what was first shown on the beta forum? I feel like there's now alot less that I will be using now from what I see here.

Edit:

Explain how we're getting the fancy items please :)

Last edited:

Killer Bonnie

The Carnival quest Carnival in the wild west requires 925 Peacock feathers to be collected Will we be able to collect the feathers from jobs as in clicky event? and The event gave 3 full weeks to collect that many Is it or will it be possible to collect that many in just 2 weeks ?

Killer Bonnie

Will the new shop items be random in our shops like the other shop items are?

66 New items all named Waupee Will there be sets made in these with set bonuses like the other shop sets with names and bonuses (Charlatan, Indian, Greenhorn, Pilgrim, Gentleman Etc... )

The Fancy items do not have a shop level How will these items be obtainable?

You left off the second r in Revolvers

Last edited:

drphil3

I don't think it's related but for some reason jobs finders aren't working
as for adding "new" things, most of what's here now, is obsolete within a week or two, after each event passes. the framework itself could use a shake up, but there's likely plenty of people who prefer to keep it the way it is. I'd just like to see it get a long overdue face lift, butt lift, and whatever other things that can be done to make it fresher and get the old boot smell out of the place.

love the game, love the players, just feels stale.

Players - traveling fair rewards are outdated and worthless
Inno - we'll require more products to build the fair that gives the outdated rewards!

What?! How does this even get past the LCM, let alone the CMs? There should have been a protest and that update reversed. Literally nobody should have thought that was a good use of development time.

Jordy

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
Forum moderator
When more products are required it will allow more players to earn bonds from donating & it also allows more players to get the Travelling Fair achievements I'd assume.

As someone who likes achievements I like the fact that more products will be needed. More construction would be a great thing too.

asdf124

When more products are required it will allow more players to earn bonds from donating & it also allows more players to get the Travelling Fair achievements I'd assume.

As someone who likes achievements I like the fact that more products will be needed. More construction would be a great thing too.
No, if I remember correctly, its percentage based.

Jordy

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
Forum moderator
But it's not worth it. You pay at least 2 times the price of the products in bonds :))
You're right. I just assumed the bond rewards would've been increased too. Perhaps this is an opportunity for the next update together with more construction & removal of the useless rewards.

Artem124

looking through gear again.. you really had to ruin the color outfit with belt/ties fancy/purple type
all purple was dueling and all fancy was ffing pretty much.
i wanted to wear a complete purple outfit not some hybrid