Feedback Update 2.190

Clever Hans

@mnnielsen Are there any plans to release the new recipes which would require the new products? Besides few quests, we can't use them for anything else.

Also, where can we check the new shop items? It's listed as a feature while it's not implemented in this update..

mnnielsen

The West Team
Community Manager
@mnnielsen Are there any plans to release the new recipes which would require the new products? Besides few quests, we can't use them for anything else.

Also, where can we check the new shop items? It's listed as a feature while it's not implemented in this update..
We are working on the crafting options for the higher levels, when we are ready it will be announced here :cool:

Jordy

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
Forum moderator
We are working on the crafting options for the higher levels, when we are ready it will be announced here :cool:
Will there possibly be a 'mega' crafting event this year that includes all (limited) recipes from the 2 events in the past years? Perhaps one that possibly includes a similar event as the Harvest, Pumpkin and Gift Hunt events?

We have had themed events where players had to collect around 100 themed gifts (4th July, Halloween, Christmas Gifts, Harvest, Football) but none were ever related to the crafting theme I believe.

Though the community is divided regarding 'click' events I personally think free buffs, VIP medals, rare recipe drops and even chests are worth the clicking.

Keep up the good work! :-))

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
FWIW I continue to argue for "synergy" -- e.g. clicky events to load up on buffs and older gear are decent feeders into currency events.
An event/special quest-line that rewards/helps with leveling up your crafting and loading up on ingredients for the new crafts would be a nice touch (think a questline group that is profession specific, has lots of "do N jobs and/or M hours of <job that drops useful ingredients for getting to 825> and at some point awards the 300 point recipe and many of the 3rd party crafts needed to advance)