Feedback Update 2.186

Pankreas PorFavor

Repeatable Halloween quest is available after this update - but the quest expired. This means some players are not able to complete this quest and receive the extra skill point. According to support response - they can't (or maybe better said - won't) do anything about it. I know, one skill point does not make a lot of difference - well, then you could give it to us, couldn't you?

Kidd Kalypso

Repeatable Halloween quest is available after this update - but the quest expired. This means some players are not able to complete this quest and receive the extra skill point. According to support response - they can't (or maybe better said - won't) do anything about it. I know, one skill point does not make a lot of difference - well, then you could give it to us, couldn't you?
Are you really surprised Pank?

And what about all the players who don't use scripts, how does that help them view achievement rankings?
The question is, how is this game playable without scripts? I'm glad I'm never prompted to use nuggets instead of game currency, or refill energy for X nuggets.

JWillow

The question is, how is this game playable without scripts? I'm glad I'm never prompted to use nuggets instead of game currency, or refill energy for X nuggets.
Well I never played with scripts, so I know no other way, I guess click no or click to use other currency. I guess I have to be more careful and aware of what I am doing. I was just trying to say it would be nice if inno made a tab for achievements, because now that there is a script for it doesn't that mean some have unfair advantage now.

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
Fwiw that script is inherently resource intensive and explicitly is about reducing clicks so would score pretty high on the forbidden scale.

While no scripts are legal to use, most of the popular ones are pretty well characterized and sufficiently non-intensive so generally their use is ignored. This one may well not get that treatment

Artem124

" Fort battle changes
We have reduced fort structure bonuses by 20% "

from previous couple battles we had.. i dont believe there was a 20% Reduce
i am missing more and hitting less / many of other pure ld people as well
last battle i was 26/20 while other pure ld are doing like 6/26 10/30 etc...
im in pure union etc... missing so much so this is stupid

fix that 20% reduce or increase the reduce on defense to like 50%.. defense is still way too overpowered

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
" Fort battle changes
We have reduced fort structure bonuses by 20% "

from previous couple battles we had.. i dont believe there was a 20% Reduce
i am missing more and hitting less / many of other pure ld people as well
last battle i was 26/20 while other pure ld are doing like 6/26 10/30 etc...
im in pure union etc... missing so much so this is stupid

fix that 20% reduce or increase the reduce on defense to like 50%.. defense is still way too overpowered
well, if you compare the mouseover bonus numbers to the wiki (not updated yet) you’ll see the difference. Whether some bug is causing not to be applied is hard to validate with limited data but I think that is unlikely

Ektoras BOTrini

And what about all the players who don't use scripts, how does that help them view achievement rankings?
Well , that really is the games problem , scripts are out there to make the game a bit more easier and user friendly, of course there are some illegal scripts as well but most of the scripts just show you a bit more than the game does , which I think it's better because that's what the game should do.

Let's take for example , sector names in fort battles and fort battle tool , these scripts not only help you more ( not in a bad way ) and also show you some important stats that the game should show but doesn't. Sector names are very important for Fort battles , easier communication, easy,fast and of course the correct movements , if you don't have sector names I don't think you should play Fort battles ( in my honest opinion ), whoever is leading the battle will always call sector names for players to know where exactly to move and that's is a must to have if you play battles.

Fort battle tool shows you how much damage you have done in general , every hit you make adds on the already general amount of damage that you have already done. This is also a must in a game like this but for some reason again the game will not show stats like this.
Well I never played with scripts, so I know no other way, I guess click no or click to use other currency. I guess I have to be more careful and aware of what I am doing. I was just trying to say it would be nice if inno made a tab for achievements, because now that there is a script for it doesn't that mean some have unfair advantage now.
You should , if you play battles at least , there aren't any other useful scripts out there beside those of Fort battles. Maybe Perseus tool kit which you can skip cinema videos ( if you are to bored to watch a 15-30 seconds ad ) and Tw-db.info which you can sell stuff in the market very quick.

Fwiw that script is inherently resource intensive and explicitly is about reducing clicks so would score pretty high on the forbidden scale.

While no scripts are legal to use, most of the popular ones are pretty well characterized and sufficiently non-intensive so generally their use is ignored. This one may well not get that treatment

I don't think so , it reduces the clicks you would've done by checking every single player to see how many points per player has , it doesn't benefit you in game wise , it will not make you richer it will not increase your level. This feature should've been in the game for years now , I honestly don't know how hard it is for InnoGames to implement an Achievement Ranking page, If it's this easy to make a script by a normal person it should be possible to make it by the developers too right? InnoGames should really start looking for more developers to add in this game then people wouldn't try to make new stuff or stuff that should've been in the game for years.

JWillow

*WARNING: There might be sarcasm included*

@Ektoras BOTrini Me play fort battles, never done those ever.

I just think inno should make a tab for achievements, just worry if players quit asking because there is a script might never get done for the rest who don't run scripts.

As for battles, sector names, only ever used on one world that I was once upon a time active on and on IFBC3, print screen works too.
Damage as an adventurer, laughable, maybe you wish me to be downtrodden with all the damage I don't do.

I guess some players will get an improvement, so that is a plus side.

FYI: My post are 100% of topic, mods can erase them with glee if you so wish.

Artem124

where is the flipping update on 20% reduced towers?
how do i miss with the most op gear in the game 20 hits 30misses
yall full of cap innos. cant fix anything .. saying We have reduced fort structure bonuses by 20%

Attachments

• Screenshot_5.png
    Screenshot_5.png
    932.5 KB · Views: 23