Feedback Update 2.184

Bad Billy Jack

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ~ DISABLE TWDB SCRIPT

Folks it looks like TWDB script does not recognize the the new jobs and causes your game to lock up when queuing new jobs. DISABLE TWDB. Sadly we need the script and this sucks. TWDB has not been updated in years and I doubt it will ever be.

Last edited:
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ~ DISABLE TWDB SCRIPT

Folks it looks like TWDB script does not recognize the the new jobs and causes your game to lock up when queuing new jobs. DISABLE TWDB. Sadly we need the script and this sucks. TWDB has not been updated in years and I doubt it will ever be.
N00b, read the other posts

The better question is why anyone would still want to use Cloth Calc, when it can't identify gear created in the last two years.
Mainly because it gives you the option to always use event currency (fireworks, pretzels, etc) instead of nuggets. That alone is the best reason to utilize it. The clothing option, I totally agree with your viewpoint.

DeletedUser15368

Please move back to the original topic
The new jobs are cool but the rewards really don't scale, meaning we have 45 new jobs but not a lot of reason to work them over the previous middle-map jobs. There's a glaring lack of content attached to the new products, but there's potential for many new crafts, and honestly every new level should have had at least one quest on release.

The art for the new NPCs is a really poor design choice that doesn't fit in, looks plastic.

The new achievement exp/rewards are laughably low.

Old daily quests giving 10-1000 exp need to be phased out and scaled to level-appropriate rewards, as new dalies are, presumably, slowly added.

This would have been a great content update, if only they thought about it a little bit, and had crafts and quests ready to go already, and then incrementally increased the level cap by 50 levels a year.

We are still very much in the testing phase of this update with regards to PvP, but anecdotally I really don't want to duel anymore lol

Beefmeister

this became a colorado topic because foscock couldn't keep his mouth shut

anyway, as i said on beta as well...the new jobs require a lot of labor points, which is not exactly a problem since they should reflect the player level...but the rewards to the job are close to nothing compared to the middle county jobs that were already there. so basically, you can't max out most of the jobs, they offer much less xp/money if you don't max out the labor points, and when you actually max them out (in 10 years)...they don't offer anything at all. so we're just gonna be stuck building the highest level church available on the server...until we get lv250 - when my kid will start playing this game...

what now is the question? i've been playing for 4 years and gained 100m xp...GRINDING FOR XP in the last 1 year and a half or so

i don't understand why the quest rewards are still so underwhelming since it's 2022 and we still get 800 xp and 1k money...what the hell

i didn't really wanna complain about this update cuz the community manager on beta keeps saying that there will be other changes but as i know the developers of this game...........literally nothing will happen. so yeah, i coulda lived without having this raised level cap and other players are probably the same.

Victor Kruger

Im not reading all this, just wanted to drop by and say please sell me vaquero revolvers on Arizona. Going for level 5. Make an account and farm for me I pay on colo, fairbanks, idaho and az if you want.
Don't do it bud, itll ruin the magic for you later on your main trust me. I messed around on closed and open Beta many years ago while testing duel skill updates, tanks etc etc with the sword of a thousand truths and on Colo in the Shogun 7 event

1665810089004.png

( yes that one )... hard hitting dueling has never been the same since and that was before upgrades Once youve got hold of the best there is even for a short time, its all downhill from there and the journey getting it on your main will lose something. If I were you id think about it hard first about getting lvl 5 for the first time on a speed world thats open for a short time.

Beefmeister

i'm gonna tell you something foscock, just so you know.

the reason i help absolutely no one in this game anymore, is you. the reason why i'm not enthusiastic to lead battles anymore, is also you. i got so sick with your attitude those rare 2 times we were on the same side and i led, that i decided it's not worth dealing with ungrateful ****s like you. (and not talking about the battle where i let them get flag)

there is someone like you in every town/alliance/world and i got confirmation everywhere i went and led and cared about whatever alliance. you did that to chad too...and i could probably name a few more if i try a bit. that's only since i've been on this game

out of all people, you talk about helping alliances? you are the one crying and bringing this up? just hilarious

and guess what...nobody is begging for items. i could supply all alliance with gear if i wanted...but i don't, and you played a very big part in that :up:

this is my last reply to you since you keep bringing up the same offtopic discussion. someone made sure to let me know you went vacay on colorado, it was pretty funny. i hope it's permanent
adios

DeletedUser15368

Why the hell do we need forum mods to not devolve into this arguing. You guys are looking for the Colo Council, not the public forums for your discussions.
If anything the whole side-track colorado stuff could be moved to the world colorado forums, new-gen mods are too delete-happy and there are legitimate points of discussion in amongst the personal arguments, but I digress.

Reshuffles come from council, not from mods.
A mod might happen to be on the council, that happens when there's just one world worth playing. As long as they're on opposing sides I see no issue.

Anything goober does is signed off on first, and from now on will be voted on by the community, so there's no roguery, and now there's a democratic mandate. Can we move on and back to the disastrous update for PvP, or do some of you actual adults have more personal stuff to sort in front of everybody?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15368

food for thought, for sure. Obv esplains alot to me and im sure few that know better. ty reshuffle team, prior inno team joe kidd and clever hans, and the elite 2% ..
Look, there's a reason the vets play on Colorado, new worlds devolve into who can own all the forts, and diplomacy hasn't yet worked to make a world permanent, since Colo.
But it's not up to the mods to fix that, it's up to the players. (it is up to the mods to close/migrate worlds that can't function, consolidating the playerbase so that more players might have a better gameplay experience, though...)
The players were always free to reject Goob's potential proposals, as the community fort balancing strategist.

message for fos, you know bunch of us adore you and you have gazillion expeience in game, but know you know what doing, i wish you wouldnt give up.
Fos and I used to be of the same opinion, when we first tried the reshuffle, that "artificially" creating balance will make a stale environment. I quickly realised how wrong I was, I guess fos has his reasons for sticking with the initial feeling after all these successful years. Ultimately that decision is traditionally held by the inter-alliance council.

obv not feeling anywhere close "safe" to comment
for what it's worth, we need to hear from all sides for feedback to mean anything.
the PvP players can't delude ourselves into thinking PvE isn't technically more popular right now, and the PvE players can't pretend that this game doesn't make all its money of PvP, and thus should probably be functional, at least.

Annie-Bell

honestly lulu, my concern about the perceptions has been answered, my conclusion based on few years of seeing stuff. Again recognize reshuffle is good, agree should wait, obv concerned who decided and some of the the others that are very vocal pushing their agendas by lying hee in forums or attacking players = and again dont blame goober as that is all he hears from. About fos .. think his concern was about towers changing every single day, and bailing in, i am not number person... i just know that heard it as concern ... my comment above was that it appears he is giving up on game which i think will be loss to this game,..

rest is just yucky. and unwelcoming to the rest of us noobs

Last edited:

Annie-Bell

lol special touch ... the "likes" from the troublemakers on joe kidd/frontier posts fighting with othes and then brings up whoever this annie is with never ending overused misleading trolll stuff and insults when not involved in that just cause i said i was friend of fos .... gotta say very unexpected, :D not.

there shoudl be moderator for forum, as all that prior was absolutely 100% unnecessary. imo. Please contact me (small fry, annie bell, ducke) if you wish)

Last edited:

NovaStar

lol special touch ... the "likes" from the troublemakers on joe kidd/frontier posts fighting with othes and then brings up whoever this annie is with never ending overused misleading trolll stuff and insults when not involved in that just cause i said i was friend of fos .... gotta say very unexpected, :D not.

there shoudl be moderator for forum, as all that prior was absolutely 100% unnecessary. imo. Please contact me (small fry, annie bell, ducke) if you wish)

Wasn't it you that said you wanted less Inno or mod involvement, let the people speak? I believe it is you even that always pushes for "non-censoreship" in world forums, etc... Well, this is what it looks like. If everyone has a right to speak what they feel, they also have a right to "like" what someone says. You can't have it both ways just at your whim.

Last edited:

One Armed Ninja

So some actual feedback from my currently rather limited perspective:

Having a high level that'll take a long time to work towards is not a bad thing inherantly. But it should never need to be a 10+ year grind to get towards max level. That is just plain crazy. Also the fact that clothing is per level stats has and will warp pvp more insanely towards the higher levels. The game feels like character builds don't matter in the slightest, with clothing set bonuses and jobs unlocking at certain levels regardless of LP.

I think there needs to be a proper catchup mechanic for the lower-mid levels. Even something like an event with xp potions giving a (relatively) large flat amount opposed to %, to at least make it pretty easy for folks to hit 120 or so? Or player retention is bound to suffer more than it already does.
The quest xp and money rewards for the new levels are ridiculously small. And if the jobs are twice as difficult the rwards should be more than just 20% over the current best jobs, especially with the LP pickaxe system in jobs. As they need to be somewhat worth doing, or skilling towards unlocking the higher gains.

As per (Colorado) Fort Battles, lower levels will be contributing less than ever and can't do much about it without levelling up for like a year. But as long as sides are pretty even it currently feels like either side can win, the leaders just need to be adapting their tactics better (and not just sitting fish in a barrel). Though some weapon sets do seem a bit ridiculously overpowered and need to be equally spread to stand a chance of balance.

And since it does take so long to level up, there probably should be a way to change class baked into the game. A 1 time mid level quest, or 3k bond item with a long ass cooldown or something. Sure it'd probably lead to a tonne more duelers atm, but it could keep players around more - which the game sorely needs.