Feedback Update 2.184

WhyN0t, I agree with most of what you say 99% of the time. Just because the products can't be used <right now> doesn't mean they won't be used within a month.

XP gained can be easily changed once a certain level is obtained.

PvP, Im totally in agreement with you and hopefully they have a plan in place

WhyN0t

They admitted they haven't tested anything regarding pvp.
If it takes you 7 years to make such an update, wouldn't it be common sense to introduce everything necessary from the first? Was it so hard to introduce new recipes now? Or rework the adventurer or modify the formula of the fort. So many years have passed and all we received were the same recycled events and some improved basic items, updates that could have been done in a week.

If it takes you 7 years to make such an update, wouldn't it be common sense to introduce everything necessary from the first?
Not really. Releasing everything at once will make it more difficult to fix the inevitable bugs.

Was it so hard to introduce new recipes now?
Yes, they have to make an event out of it :rolleyes: :confused::rolleyes:

So many years have passed and all we received were the same recycled events and some improved basic items,
Agree, instead of more events like clover, harvest, 100000click waste of time events, they could have fixed the underlying mechanic and most of all, figure out a way to migrate players and consolidate/close worlds. Everything new is negated by low population dead worlds.

Last edited:

Bad Billy Jack

1) Love the new jobs & questgivers! Now just put them to use inno. 2 new quests for 100 more levels is not even close. We need a new questline EVERY level.

2) More daily quests in tasks, ghost town & indian village ~ LOVE IT

3) You still have NOT removed church-building from the game. This is how we got into this mess where everyone was L150 with nothing to do. Church-building destroyed the game. Remove it.

4) You have no more excuses inno the level raise is now announced which was your bogus excuse for locking it. UNLOCK my thread!

Solution we must stop mixing high & low levels

Solution we must stop opening a new world every year

Again noob world ~ L0-125. Older worlds L125-L200.

Twiss

I'm just totally in the dark about any of this history all these veteran players are talking about.

My thoughts, I mean, it's pretty dope. These new jobs are very westerny. More available jobs means more avenues to get immersed. I especially liked the addition of being able to work at tailor/gun/general stores. Just kind of makes sense that we would be able to work at those kinds of jobs so I dig it

Working as a coroner was a funny addition xD.

More additions to hunting, for all the hunters out there.

I mean, work as a vet and a bartender? This is epic LOL

Overall it's cool to have more jobs. Some of them are creative and some of them are prudent

Regarding the general vibe im feeling from everyone else, it does sadden me to see a bleak sentiment from outspoken veterans of the game regarding stuff like broken pvp, fort battles, and the like.

But for some reason I kinda feel in my heart that we're going in the right direction. this update is positive progress :D can't wait to see what happens in the future.

Epic times ahead?

Poker Alice

I'm just totally in the dark about any of this history all these veteran players are talking about.

My thoughts, I mean, it's pretty dope. These new jobs are very westerny. More available jobs means more avenues to get immersed. I especially liked the addition of being able to work at tailor/gun/general stores. Just kind of makes sense that we would be able to work at those kinds of jobs so I dig it

Overall it's cool to have more jobs. Some of them are creative and some of them are prudent

Regarding the general vibe im feeling from everyone else, it does sadden me to see a bleak sentiment from outspoken veterans of the game regarding stuff like broken pvp, fort battles, and the like.

But for some reason I kinda feel in my heart that we're going in the right direction. this update is positive progress :D can't wait to see what happens in the future.

Epic times ahead?
Although everyone is entitled to their viewpoint being in the dark about the history some veteran players express - you are better off not exploring it? Nice to read some enthusiasm for the future! It is too easy to allow one self to be dragged down. Better to just find your own way to enjoy the games. Something new is always welcome.

Great to see new jobs and changes happening. The only thought I had on the current update was I wondering what would happen if these changes only occurred in the newest world? Leave the older stuff behind.

Beefmeister

Epic times ahead?

most are worried about the fort fighting aspect...everyone would welcome the raised level cap but not the upcoming changes in the pvp scene

Bad Billy Jack

Oh forgot something of course. With the new quests & questlines you have already announced, inno, along with new questlines you will hopefully be creating; the 30 max quests we can carry now in our questbooks is already too low. Please increase the questbook to something like 50! It is really during EVENTS that the problem really arises. Thankx!

Bad Billy Jack

I have been trying to figure out other ways to help fort fighting especially with the new level cap raise to 250, besides my original idea to separate levels with a new noob-only world (L1-125) then game-forced migrating to older worlds at L125. I just got another idea. LEVEL DEPENDENT BATTLES

There are many ways inno can do this

1) Noob forts ~ (like like all smalls etc) that can only be attended by low levels.

2) Noob counties ~ all 3 forts can only be attended by low levels.

3) Diggers Choice ~ The digger sets both minimum & maximum levels for joining {digger has to fit in this range also). This one could be especially fun and also a bit of chaos LOL!

Mrs Sam COlt

Is there a prize for quessing the name of the new Questgiver site? I guess "Sal****er". WOW... I must be right, as the censor changed m entry to asterisks. Please reward me with a sniper rifle {item=50260000] in Idaho world. Thanks

Bad Billy Jack

You act like there are hundreds of people wanting to participate in fort battles on all servers.
There is not the case for most worlds.
Another empty post by you congratulations! Let's take an example shall we?

Domination worlds where opposition who have not totally given up on ffing, low levels get together, dig and shazaam! The dominators finally lose a fort! WOOHOO! Of course the dominators can easily take it back. Results TWO battles where there was none.

The dominators better recruit some low levels to defend their forts, eh? But wait! Why should low levels join the dominators? Low level's have finally broken the domination! New alliance, "Proud Noobs"

Daarzyn7

Repeating myself, the biggest problem with the effort spend by developers is that they did not "branch" the content, jobs and quests are going to use the same mechanics - therefore nothing "new" in that sense.
Having practically unlimited level is okay, although I am not sure about the scaling.

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
I have been trying to figure out other ways to help fort fighting especially with the new level cap raise to 250, besides my original idea to separate levels with a new noob-only world (L1-125) then game-forced migrating to older worlds at L125. I just got another idea. LEVEL DEPENDENT BATTLES

There are many ways inno can do this

1) Noob forts ~ (like like all smalls etc) that can only be attended by low levels.

2) Noob counties ~ all 3 forts can only be attended by low levels.

3) Diggers Choice ~ The digger sets both minimum & maximum levels for joining {digger has to fit in this range also). This one could be especially fun and also a bit of chaos LOL!
While these concepts are unlikely to be implemented by inno, it is possible for me to set join restrictions on a battle by battle basis and dig battles along those lines. I will experiment with this in the weeks to come.

Bill Paxton

The update can be good, if the management use it in a clever way
I agree. To me that is the problem. The update can be good, but we can't tell yet because don't get so see the full picture yet. Right now it's more levels to gain and "More questlines will be added with upcoming updates.". No one knows how many quests and if that will be all or if there are further plans.

The current approach feels like they put a picture frame on the wall and now half they player base hopes the best of what comes next while the other half fears the worst. Or probably both;)

Annie-Bell

to Twiss, im not sure what world you are in but please keep talking to other players, your outlook of we can make the best outta things is wonderful! One of the things that i am so thankful for is that i went from my first world (galv) to AZ (much older world) and learnt so much and still looking to the vet players for their take on things, not all vets you see in this forum, and there is whole group of vets that havent gone to newer worlds (would luv new and older players being able to come together like someone mentioned above about a colordo part 2 and combining some of these less active worlds) and the views of some outspoken vets may or may no be view of all.

About new update .. have no idea of changes will be good or bad - suspect for newer world less impact, older worlds more impact. Know will take along time yeas and years and years to level up and hope inno introduces some stuff so we not stuck church bulding to level up. Does make it bitt harder for new toon to join older world with level 210 players for sure. For me, dont do advents/ seldom dueling but will be impacted. But agree with several of above comments, we have to wait and see how it works out

Not about overall or update but abou some of above or recent "other" ideas presented by more vocal . .. people. - ideas that encourage excluding players for any reason when we already seen decline in player base doesnt sound like good idea to me. The one about banning independent players from ff is the ff leader labels them as spy (there are so many independent players that may not make to ff due to RL or dueled down), or the disallow donating forts or allowing crazy amount of multi digs, or the one presented above about "noobs fort battles" (lol not my words) = which a cap of 125 on battles excludes players and the newer players don get the same opportunity people like me, who learnt so much from exp vet players. Really encourage inno to review some of these game activity reduction ideas with raised eyebrow :D

RaiderTr

It will be fun when some people right away becomes level 250 with the exp potions (I see them happy already) while it will be half a decade (at the very least) to get there for the majority..

Great for PvE'ers (I guess?) and horrible for the PvP'ers.
Not that Inno cares or has a clue lol.

Last edited:

WhyN0t

With the exception of those who abused the circus bug, I don't think anyone has more than 50000% xp from potions in order to make lvl 250. The average player will be lvl 160.