Feedback Update 2.176

Jordy

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
Forum moderator
will inno games belt be updated?? its a rare item so not everyone has it so make it a nice buff .. instead of x10 each ap make it double..

Add Howdah, Golden Tomahawk, Elephant Gun and Sniper Rifle to that please! :-D

szycopath

1655799789111.png

Will there ever be an update, set, option, literally anything that isn't frowning upon resist duelers? :D
Why do appearance/tactics guys always get the useful stuff and we're blessed with 0.54 ANIMAL INSINCTS, of all things :|
(I'm not even going to rage about the sets ...)

Al35ul

View attachment 3090

Will there ever be an update, set, option, literally anything that isn't frowning upon resist duelers? :D
Why do appearance/tactics guys always get the useful stuff and we're blessed with 0.54 ANIMAL INSINCTS, of all things :|
(I'm not even going to rage about the sets ...)
The skill points themselves are not changed, they are as they have always been on the items. It is only the value that is being changed.

darthmaul99174

MUST HAVE 0.54 ANIMAL INSTINCTS

On another note resistance duellers are all confirmed paedophiles so I think it's justified

Alduin

well good job inno, you digging your own grave :D how do you plan selling overpowered dueling sets on dotd now ? as upgrading regular items are faster now and duel gear on +5 is pretty much available.

Goober Pyle

The West Team
well good job inno, you digging your own grave :D how do you plan selling overpowered dueling sets on dotd now ? as upgrading regular items are faster now and duel gear on +5 is pretty much available.

FWIW I suspect the thinking is people will have to weigh the trade offs of better stats or better bonuses — those XP bonuses should be more and more valued as people realize the level cap increases are increasingly more likely to actually happen.

Alduin

FWIW I suspect the thinking is people will have to weigh the trade offs of better stats or better bonuses — those XP bonuses should be more and more valued as people realize the level cap increases are increasingly more likely to actually happen.

most people accumulated more than enough exp already, mean no disrespect to you as a person but you think wrong. if level cap increases these regular items will be way more stronger than set ones as you can easily +5 them. good luck getting +5 jaguars

Goober Pyle

The West Team
most people accumulated more than enough exp already, mean no disrespect to you as a person but you think wrong. if level cap increases these regular items will be way more stronger than set ones as you can easily +5 them. good luck getting +5 jaguars

Correct, the power will likely continue to favor shop gear. But that’s no bonus. If the level cap is removed my estimate is even Ben won’t be anywhere close to the new cap so the xp/speed/money bonuses will want to be weighed