Feedback Update 2.171

Ranger-Schwartz

the update looks great! thanks for the info...it would be really good to know exactly when easter event starts...i'm not asking for the big announcement with all the data in it but do you have a "save the date/exact time" so we can plan, farm, etc?

Ranger-Schwartz

looks like feedback for this update is in need of an exact starting minute for the easter event (though thank you Alice Kingsleigh for passing on that the French server starts 13/4/2022) and major clarification on migration of characters...that is a huge deal and the specifics of it should be outlined

Al35ul

I wonder if this is just going to be a tease or will migration paths between .net worlds be opened... finally.
The migration issue just affected worlds where a migration route from one world to another was previously opened but players would receive an error when trying to move their characters. It does not refer to any future opening of routes.

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
looks like feedback for this update is in need of an exact starting minute for the easter event (though thank you Alice Kingsleigh for passing on that the French server starts 13/4/2022) and major clarification on migration of characters...that is a huge deal and the specifics of it should be outlined
You can have confidence that the start times and end times of events are (Almost always) consistent between beta and live

likewise the day of the week of the start date is almost always the same.

The migration issue just affected worlds where a migration route from one world to another was previously opened but players would receive an error when trying to move their characters. It does not refer to any future opening of routes.

1649598815426.png

For every "update" of shop clothes while the worlds die away, we'll have the community managers to blame for not passing along the real feedback.

Kidd Kalypso

Inno study's show that it is more profitable to open new world's and grab the nugget sales versus allowing migration to enable a few healthy worlds. A pity, but that is how it works.

As always, ymmv.

DeletedUser15368

Well I was excited to read that a migration problem had been fixed, there's few other acceptable reasons for players not to have had migration routes for this entire time.
I suppose it's just the open secret of server migrations that broke it a wee bit. :hmf: