Feedback Update 2.167

Ranger-Schwartz

ahh...i just translated "read the post" into "scroll your cursor over the last two words" in the post. I'm guessing you meant that and it worked. Ty

Ranger-Schwartz

since there is nowhere to comment on valentine event, going to here....so why is there a different value for hearts vs. flowers (day of the dead) for adventures? you can get a minimum of 50 flowers and winners get 250 during DOTD....for valentine, most you get is 50. CM's....can you please change that? It should be universal in all events. 50 minimum - 250 maximum is a much more reasonable and rewarding amount.

Last edited:

Alduin

This is a voluntary position. yeh not going to work for free(The company now has millions of registered players and revenues that reached €190 million in 2019. Wikipedia ).
You mission: its also "your mission" their intentions are unclear when they ask for flawless english but cant write so.

So far only good offer is HTML+ training but sadly i got C++ and UE5 lessons not more than 4-5€ with new year discounts.

View attachment 2872

Reminded me when i try to mod my Skyrim for first time in 2012

Stuff above aside, when this going to be fixed (using chrome and same 4 scripts since i start colorado)?

DeletedUser40643

This is a voluntary position. yeh not going to work for free(The company now has millions of registered players and revenues that reached €190 million in 2019. Wikipedia ).
You mission: its also "your mission" their intentions are unclear when they ask for flawless english but cant write so.

So far only good offer is HTML+ training but sadly i got C++ and UE5 lessons not more than 4-5€ with new year discounts.

Stuff above aside, when this going to be fixed (using chrome and same 4 scripts since i start colorado)?
however, we offer a variety of bonuses for our team members!”

DeletedUser40643

We are talking about 6 hours a week. You can get rewards for doing that. Do you expect 25$/h for this? C++ is kinda old for 2022 tho. Try Ruby or Python. You don’t need pixels but you pay for nuggets haha.

Alduin

We are talking about 6 hours a week. You can get rewards for doing that. Do you expect 25$/h for this? C++ is kinda old for 2022 tho. Try Ruby or Python. You don’t need pixels but you pay for nuggets haha.

Not paying anything already, you can easily understand this from what i talk on forums lol. Python is not used much as C++ hence Python devs are on lesser demand.