Feedback Update 2.166

Junkz

Hello, I want to leave here my opinion regarding the Lincoln's Revolver
It is awarded when we complete 10k duels, so, in my opinion, it should give duel related skills like aim, dodge, resist, reflex, or even tactics/app. Instead it is deemed useless and the skills it gives have nothing to do with duels... why reward it for a duels achievement? :x

03a560b15caaa1112a4e03c7457cbaa6.pngSem título.png

PS: I'm using this as an example, I know there are a lot more items in the same situation

Victor Kruger

Nice after so many many years to see dueling has new awards etc, I welcome it and for a change every Award is doable.

No doubt some will say Be challenged to a duel 3000 times & Be challenged to a duel 5000 times is ridiculous and ofc it is... its supposed to be

At first glance such a number might indeed seem impossible but with a bit of dedication and the help of a worlds community of course it would not I think be that hard at all with pillows ofc or something low damage so not to hurt too much or give 72 hr ko it would'nt take more than a few months ... I can think of a couple of worthy contenders who might eventually actually get there if the world chipped in to help, and we all know caring is sharing. :-D

The only true & major obstacle I can see to any of these higher number top award requirements ( and rightly so ) is the current size of world populations...

Ofc it wont be much fun for those who dont duel, however more will be getting the been challenged to a duel xxx times awards so at least the duelling community will be give something back. I for one shall become a lot more dueling active in the worlds I retired to just FF etc, especially now many FF sets give decent stats for dueling it should encourage more blood n guts in the street where its become all too quiet for too long anyway.

Only 1 true concern I have

I do hope and i'm sure there has been consideration for the few hundred or so targets left in some worlds who are about to take the brunt of this re-surge in dueling interest. It will be rather amusing no doubt but there is some real risk to making some worlds even quieter still & for obvious reasons merging isnt going to help much when a good 50% on multiple worlds left are the same players on others too.. there has to be enough of a population to support or even make 1/2 these new awards attainable on say Kansas or Vegas.. with barely 1k active left on each..

I can only assume therefore that Inno is finally going to embark of a massive recruiting/PR drive & advertising campaign.. thus invigorating and having once again tens of thousands on a world... YAY go Inno go ... we the community thank you in advance....

All in all though a v nice update, Trousers in balance too, just what the doctor ordered for something else to do as duelers for a change.

:up::up: from me.

Al35ul

Hello, I want to leave here my opinion regarding the Lincoln's Revolver
It is awarded when we complete 10k duels, so, in my opinion, it should give duel related skills like aim, dodge, resist, reflex, or even tactics/app. Instead it is deemed useless and the skills it gives have nothing to do with duels... why reward it for a duels achievement? :x

View attachment 2839View attachment 2838

PS: I'm using this as an example, I know there are a lot more items in the same situation
It is a dueling weapon hence being given as a reward for a dueling achievement. I do believe the strength of the Lincoln set is within its set bonus, rather than individual items bonuses.

Artem124

al35 did you not read our feedback in beta? on the 5k challenging achievement?? that achievement is impossible to get done.. i dont even get challenged 1 per day .. you know how long it will take to get it done for someone that duels?? couple years.. fix it and make it at least top 1k if not 2k should be max.. 5k is just way over head

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
al35 did you not read our feedback in beta? on the 5k challenging achievement?? that achievement is impossible to get done.. i dont even get challenged 1 per day .. you know how long it will take to get it done for someone that duels?? couple years.. fix it and make it at least top 1k if not 2k should be max.. 5k is just way over head
I agree... probably. It should have been set to something like 5% above what the second place player on the second place world had. (But maybe that’s true.... I doubt it but...)

Al35ul

Not all achievements are meant to be completed in a ''short'' time period. Over 30 duel achievements have been introduced - some have a lower difficulty and can be completed faster, others are harder and will thus take longer.

The feedback regarding the achievement/s has already been passed on - their requirements will not be changed.

The game used to be a lot slower. The increased drop gear and speed sets (mix in speed worlds and you see the drama there), and chars are accustomed to everything.must.be.done.now.

Totally agree with Victor - the next round of chars complaining about getting dueled and wanting to not be dueled will start Feb 2 when chars try get all achievements asap. Unfortunately, the population stipulates the same chars getting picked on, personal grudges aside.

Are the achievements retroactive? Meaning if I already have 10000 duels, I get the achievement when the update is deployed? (I see bugs happening - see: snowball achievement never being awarded)

Abydos1

The game used to be a lot slower. The increased drop gear and speed sets (mix in speed worlds and you see the drama there), and chars are accustomed to everything.must.be.done.now.

Totally agree with Victor - the next round of chars complaining about getting dueled and wanting to not be dueled will start Feb 2 when chars try get all achievements asap. Unfortunately, the population stipulates the same chars getting picked on, personal grudges aside.

Are the achievements retroactive? Meaning if I already have 10000 duels, I get the achievement when the update is deployed? (I see bugs happening - see: snowball achievement never being awarded)

On a similar note for the Winter Event coming up can we simultaneously gather Snowballs (2018 - 35/40) and Icicles (2020 - 21/100) that we missed from previous years since they had such a terrible drop rate? We already had the farming event that offered both Wheat and Rye Ears so it should be possible...please consider this for those who have missed out on the Winter Event achievements.

Pankreas PorFavor

Not all achievements are meant to be completed in a ''short'' time period.

playing since 2008 or 2009.
duels: 2666 as a challenger, 2953 won + 1022 lost = 3975.
this means I was attacked 1309 times, need 3691 to get to 5000.
if it took about 12 and a half years to be attacked 1309 times, at this rate I'll need about 35 years to reach 5000.

three cheers for long term goals!

:hmf::roll:

martoru

"
Event preparation
Our annual winter event will be available this year again. More information will be available in a separate announcement. "

again winter event???

Al35ul

"
Event preparation
Our annual winter event will be available this year again. More information will be available in a separate announcement. "

again winter event???
''Again''? It's been quite a bit of time since we've last had it :). I believe you may be mistaking it for the Holiday Event?

Syntex

The West Team
Community Manager

Yes, you get it, but you need to perform a duel to receive it, or to contact us. Feel free to contact us on support about he snowball achievement, if you have completed it, we can fix it for you.

RO Marmo

It is a dueling weapon hence being given as a reward for a dueling achievement. I do believe the strength of the Lincoln set is within its set bonus, rather than individual items bonuses.
It's this a joke or what? What set bonus? ^_^ With 3 pieces you have 0.3 construction / stamina / horseback riding.

Come on till now except the pants who have OP early xp% and work like a charm with Confederate set, then the 2 other pieces are totally crap and useless:
1. Chest for 1.5k mission, a pain in the A** and totally useless with 50% luck
2. Pistol (not knowing yet which stats have), still crap cuz you have to duel 24/7 for 70 days (I think missions are easier to be done).

Victor Kruger

Re being challenged to a duel 5000 in order to use the accolade Target. Don't say something is impossible .. rather adjust how you are looking at the problem to be solved.

I believe people are looking as such a title wrong.. most are thinking about themselves only ... true we do not and cannot "choose" how much to be attacked... it happens in an organic way and is one of the rare parts of dueling no player can control overall.. sure we can influence in a small way, expect duel backs, revenge etc but there is very little one can do about the amount of attacks on us... It has always been so and I dont believe many duelers, even proficient ones will have 1500 vs them ( although I am close on one world ) .. Heck I suspect even 750 x being attacked award will be rare to see, i expect no more than 1 dozen players .net wide maybe will have it. ...

Inno are not stupid not to know how 3000 + looks. I believe the solution is all about cooperation of a world player base collectively, to bestow on just one player per world such a title, not multiple players. Imagine a cooperative world where everyone was happy to get together and even with just a few thousand or even a few hundred on it ( over time ) with reminders, active dedication such as we are all used to regarding quests help a SINGLE PLAYER reach the lofty heights of 5000... such a world could, if it so chose could make even the

Sitting duckBe challenged to a duel 5000 timesTitle: Target

Happen.

...There might be multiple worlds for thier own contender... Would or could more worlds rise to the challenge ? which one could be first to have a real life "Target" that actually walked amongst them ? such a thing, making it an event and global quest would I think be possible and . especially if there were a thread made and worlds competed with running updates etc. I suspect such an event being unique could and would even become legendary and thus also the player and world it first happened.

The event itself could be called mission impossible.. a challenge that only a world in cooperation could rise to and make happen.

This is how to make the seemingly impossible, not only possible but inevitable, engaging everyone in such a world, a collective achievement all could take part in... the chosen one ofc would have to be a tank, popular, long time player, a multi world player of note and one worthy to hold such a Title..with thier agreement of course. like Boot for instance... longest serving player on .net .. even have campaign slogans ready to go ... boot the boot... Or ...buff the fluff ... I can think of no one more qualified and that world I believe would most likely be Colorado.

Just one solution to the impossible :roll: