Feedback Update 2.163

Al35ul

meh, another useless update with more old nerfed clothing... :rolleyes:
What exactly seems to be nerfed :)?

What about pumpkin hunt? It was there and then dissapeared.
You will need a total 6 pumpkins (of each kind) to complete the questline. Three pumpkins in order to see and accept it and 3 more to finish it. At the moment, any missing pumpkins can be bought from the market from other players. We will provide more information on a possible pumpkin event soon :).

WhyN0t

They are OP. Inno made a huge mistake buffing them so hard. I have some of them ^5 and others ^4 because they are so strong in duel. But all other hats (from sets) are kind of useless now...
If they had buffed the rest of the clothes as much as the hats, all the dueling sets would have been useless.

Ektoras BOTrini

You will need a total 6 pumpkins (of each kind) to complete the questline. Three pumpkins in order to see and accept it and 3 more to finish it. At the moment, any missing pumpkins can be bought from the market from other players. We will provide more information on a possible pumpkin event soon :).

Thats not true , I have exactly 6 pumpkins and the quest simply is disappeared and I cannot complete it.