Update 2.161 Feedback

Beefmeister

idk who the hell requested those sets

everybody on this forum literally asked for no new worlds to be opened...apart from one two people
mostly everyone requested migrations from dead worlds
everyone requested balanced forts
we requested awesomia fights every weekend - you took a vacation
we requested colorado and kansas to be the only recommended worlds since those were the only worlds worth playing, you removed em from recommended worlds and added the new trash that doesn't even fill battles
we requested OP sets to be nerfed for years, you don't care at all
we requested fixes for your broken game on every single aspect of the game, adventures, forts, broken quests, broken servers, blah blah blah, nobody cares at all

in 1 year, since last dotd, apart from josephine, every single set was T-R-A-S-H. you update items and sets that are 100 years old and nobody will ever use. those sets, as I always say, a monkey could update in 1 week max

you know what's great though? this game lost about 60-70% of its player base in the last 2 years. pretty much what's meant to happen when it's managed by people like this. good job

Clever Hans

idk who the hell requested those sets

everybody on this forum literally asked for no new worlds to be opened...apart from one two people
we requested colorado and kansas to be the only recommended worlds since those were the only worlds worth playing, you removed em from recommended worlds and added the new trash that doesn't even fill battles
we requested fixes for your broken game on every single aspect of the game, adventures, forts, broken quests, broken servers, blah blah blah, nobody cares at all

in 1 year, since last dotd, apart from josephine, every single set was T-R-A-S-H. you update items and sets that are 100 years old and nobody will ever use. those sets, as I always say, a monkey could update in 1 week max

you know what's great though? this game lost about 60-70% of its player base in the last 2 years. pretty much what's meant to happen when it's managed by people like this. good job
100% agree, great summary Beefmeister!

asdf124

someone requested these sets? really? ok, thanks for replying to those requests and making it happen.
but, is there any chance for any of the more useful things we requested?
Bear hunting adventures seems fun. Heck, you wouldn't need to make an AI, just have another player play as the bear.

Thanatoss

Thank you for hearing my request!
Those two sets are one of my favourites and will be surely using them in the new world at the start of my adventures!

Good job inno!

Tortojcla

First of all, I'd like to note that opening new world each year with exact same base and features is stupid and pointless, and it only ruins what we had achieved on previous world. I and most other people don't want the new same things, we want NEW things and features, improvements on what is faulty and bad and we want decent changes. Your work is WAY TOO SLOW on improving old items to new leveled skill systemand yet you're creating more and more crap sets for various events. Please stop it and make something useful not ONLY for your pockets, but for US PLAYERS too!

Prljavi Hari

don't forget broken dueling & ridiculously outdated character classes!

alas, new mr. CM & Inno will probably just skip this comment section - they need to focus on creating new blue & brown clothing sets with +2% increased luck & +3 praying, "players" have probably requested those come next! such an important task ahead & we know they wouldn't want to disrespect or ignore the players' wishes & requests! ;)

Tortojcla

don't forget broken dueling & ridiculously outdated character classes!

alas, new mr. CM & Inno will probably just skip this comment section - they need to focus on creating new blue & brown clothing sets with +2% increased luck & +3 praying, "players" have probably requested those come next! such an important task ahead & we know they wouldn't want to disrespect or ignore the players' wishes & requests! ;)
Džaba trunimo :D

Tortojcla

Just listen to this, apparently somebody asked for fancy and green sets andthey've made it, but my attempt to get attention to RE-EDITING already edited items, hats to be precise and balance them properly didn't had any results, they just skipped it like an installation survey. How the hell can level 40 hat give same or more skill points than a hat from level 140?

Abydos1

Just listen to this, apparently somebody asked for fancy and green sets andthey've made it, but my attempt to get attention to RE-EDITING already edited items, hats to be precise and balance them properly didn't had any results, they just skipped it like an installation survey. How the hell can level 40 hat give same or more skill points than a hat from level 140?

Shhh, don't say that otherwise they will just nerf those lower level items to balance it out...

Tortojcla

Tell us inno, how many more crappy sets we're about to witness? Frida set? Again? Stupid loteria where you have to pay like $5 real money if you need to bribe at stage 2? Stupid useless sets which nobody want, not even those who made them? What do we need to do to save thig game from burning to the ground?

Al35ul

Tell us inno, how many more crappy sets we're about to witness? Frida set? Again? Stupid loteria where you have to pay like $5 real money if you need to bribe at stage 2? Stupid useless sets which nobody want, not even those who made them? What do we need to do to save thig game from burning to the ground?
Thank you for your feedback! Please keep in mind that not all sets are released with the purpose of being better than already existing ones. This would just create a further in-balanced. Whilst it is true that Frida set is not as good as Cortez, this does not mean that all players have access to a Cortez set. As the free/stage set of the event, Frida is easier to be obtained and it does come in a close second compared to the Cortez :).

We hope you'll do better in future event spins :).

Beefmeister

it's not even about "not all sets are released with the purpose of being better than already existing once"

this is so ridiculous. dotd 2021 is basically an event where real money is spent to get sets that are worse than the current-meta sets (which have been released for years now). like ron was specifically designed to be close to phoebe ann mosey, but worse. as was samuel adams designed to be like murrieta, and so on.

this event was a missed opportunity to fix the fort fights, as were all the previous tombolas. in 2021, all year, everyone asked for a set to balance out attack and defense and you just release sets that are literally USELESS and keep the game in its current state...instead of using this chance to release a set that would balance it out

it just doesn't make any sense...who in the right mind would manage a game like this...
do i even need to mention that the ONLY employee of inno that tried to fix this game was immediately thrown out as soon as he started doing what the community wanted. singlehandedly revived a dead forum where we talk to ourselves every time a new feedback topic is coming up.

i don't know man...i wish i was so ignorant to not give a single damn about this game, just like the current management :no:
but instead i have to watch this comedy unfold every day of my life...some professional would probably say that's really questionable....oh well

WhyN0t

Thank you for your feedback! Please keep in mind that not all sets are released with the purpose of being better than already existing ones. This would just create a further in-balanced. Whilst it is true that Frida set is not as good as Cortez, this does not mean that all players have access to a Cortez set. As the free/stage set of the event, Frida is easier to be obtained and it does come in a close second compared to the Cortez :).

We hope you'll do better in future event spins :).
Unfortunately, making the new sets weak will not make the old OP sets disappear. And cortez will be available in christmas bags. In 2020 bags which everyone will open, because 2021 bags have literally only 1 good set (josephine's). So cortez will be easy available for everyone.