Update 2.159 Feedback

Beefmeister

I really don't understand...
There are so many tweaks to be done in the game to actually fix its broken state...these so-called devs "balance" sets that will never ever be used again on a 98% or even bigger percentage of the current servers instead of maybe nerfing broken union or trying to boost the current number of players playing this game.

Every single day this game is losing players because there's no joy from pvp and you update TRASH...it's just a show of how badly this game is managed and nobody cares at all.

We got all these fake promises that you'll start digging event battles and raise the level cap and migrations happening and blah blah blah. If Goober didn't ask for Awesomia battles yesterday it would be forever forgotten. What is exactly the point of having people employed by Inno if in A MATTER OF WEEKS you update two useless sets, thing that can be done by a monkey with a pen and a piece of paper in 5 minutes. You could give someone from the community your jobs and they would do a thousand times more updates than the current responsible people are doing.

Since Hr. Nyborg was shown the door, all that happened in 1 month was 2 shirts updated, fort numbers updated which was already a thing and 3 antique sets that will rot in the inventory anyway because they're worse than current tombola sets.

I don't know...I generally have patience for this kind of issues, but it's such a spit in the face of the community...at least tell this inno management to quit and let someone capable of running this game to do it. At the end of the day we're the dumb people because we are letting clowns treat us like this..

asdf124

Still didn't add Chinga's regen bonus back and didn't remove Trading&Traps?
Add it back? They should have increased it to “balance” it back. Also the weapons are inferior to what they were at level 80. Maybe it should have a lower per level and a higher starting damage.

Clever Hans

I really don't understand...
There are so many tweaks to be done in the game to actually fix its broken state...these so-called devs "balance" sets that will never ever be used again on a 98% or even bigger percentage of the current servers instead of maybe nerfing broken union or trying to boost the current number of players playing this game.

Exactly, they "develop" the game like we are flooded by new players while there are barely any new players joining these days (and this is a bigger issue on it´s own).

asdf124

Add it back? They should have increased it to “balance” it back. Also the weapons are inferior to what they were at level 80. Maybe it should have a lower per level and a higher starting damage.
How about this?> for fort fight weapons it is changed to 194-294 with 0.7 damage per level? At level 80 it would equate to 250-350 damage, the same as it was before. And at level 150 it would be 299-399. And keep the level requirement imo cause it would be too op in low levels except for level 40-70(not sure at which point, I have to do more research) I believe..
So from 320-340(current setup) to 299-399 is a change of -21 min, and 59 max.

For dueling weapons, it was 101-139. Now at level 80 it is 90-100.

Change of 11-39 at level 80.

If you change the base damage to 45-83 at 0.7 per level. You'd get it to the same as it was before. While worse/better at level 150.

From 160-170(current setup) to 150-188. Note: It doesn't have to be .7 for either but you get the jest of it. And the same thing about the set, you can keep the level requirement or change it.

Bad Billy Jack

Update v2.159 ~ https://forum.the-west.net/index.php?threads/update-to-version-2-159.60567/

Special Quests
We are introducing a quest group that will contain special quests for higher level players.

I just stumbled upon a "special quest" at waupee's indian village county B5. It looks like you have to be L150 to get it cuz my L149 toon did not get it. Enjoy and Good Luck & finding the others might be difficult. It might not even be a questline at all, just random locations with quests. Anyone who knows anything please chime in!

Harriet Oleson

Is this quest (and the next ones) part of the "secret project" ? (there were supposed to be new quests for high levels in it). If yes, shouldn't you release most of the new stuff at the same time to have a bigger impact ?

Colin Morrigen

>Legendary golden sabre questline
>Based on feedback we have removed the "[ID: 2953] Resolve: Legendary golden colt" condition, so melee duelists can get the sabre regardless the colt.

A very good change!
Of course, it fully escapes me how one is supposed to find out about this quest to begin with?
Except for via a 'cheat' site.
I have the golden sabre equipped and did Treasure Hunt for 500 times today and still no first piece of recipe. So you would never find it by mere chance. And I'm wondering whether something is still broken.
Finally, I think that the gold set should always be the best gear in the game, seeing the very long road towards it, and it would be silly if new event weapons, won in a spin, would outdo them. This might mean the set should be upgraded regularly, with every new set appearing?

tomovvd

>Legendary golden sabre questline
>Based on feedback we have removed the "[ID: 2953] Resolve: Legendary golden colt" condition, so melee duelists can get the sabre regardless the colt.

A very good change!
Of course, it fully escapes me how one is supposed to find out about this quest to begin with?
Except for via a 'cheat' site.
I have the golden sabre equipped and did Treasure Hunt for 500 times today and still no first piece of recipe. So you would never find it by mere chance. And I'm wondering whether something is still broken.
Finally, I think that the gold set should always be the best gear in the game, seeing the very long road towards it, and it would be silly if new event weapons, won in a spin, would outdo them. This might mean the set should be upgraded regularly, with every new set appearing?
I also have a problem with Golden sabre and Treasure hunt.

Colin Morrigen

Update to version 2.164
Pieces of legendary recipe
From now you can find pieces without finishing "The legendary golden colt" questline.