Update 2.155 feedback

Hr.Nyborg

Ex-Team Member
The items from "this" years event normally only comes about a year later or something like that.

RaiderTr

Well yea they don't become auctionable before they are in Beta..

So 2 more weeks I'm afraid.

Pankreas PorFavor

thy're on vacation. since update 2.156 is not even announced on beta, I'd say the soonest we could see it here would be in 2 weeks (next week in beta, week after here). but I wouldn't be surprised if it takes longer than that. they need to prepare for Oktoberfest that starts in September :D

Pankreas PorFavor

You forgot Billy Clanton's shirt, Fancy rags, Fancy Poncho and Fancy clothes? It's probably because of item IDs, but it would make more sense to update all shirts/rags/ponchos/etc. at once.
And almost none of the items are upgradeable. I'd love to upgrade Clint's poncho :)

Clever Hans

I don´t understand for whom are these updates of gear made for exactly? For non-existent new players? For players on new worlds during first 7 days before the first lottery starts? Even if some of the town gear might be useful to e.g. duelers, with this pace of updates it´s highly unlikely that most of it won´t be outdated once all the updates are finished in a year or two. There are many urgent problems in this game (broken balance in FFs, duels, no new game content, shrinking player base, servers down to less than 500 accounts...) and nothing is being done about it for almost a year now.

DeletedUser15368

I don´t understand for whom are these updates of gear made for exactly? For non-existent new players? For players on new worlds during first 7 days before the first lottery starts? Even if some of the town gear might be useful to e.g. duelers, with this pace of updates it´s highly unlikely that most of it won´t be outdated once all the updates are finished in a year or two. There are many urgent problems in this game (broken balance in FFs, duels, no new game content, shrinking player base, servers down to less than 500 accounts...) and nothing is being done about it for almost a year now.
"Hello boss, yes as you can see we have updated all of the shop clothes in the game - it took us a very long time to do"
"Excellent, enjoy your Christmas bonus!"

Last edited by a moderator: