Update 1.33

DeletedUser

Tell me about the new quests, I'm curious!

Wasteland and H.Claim

Thanks

DeletedUser

just like hernandos sword make sure choose the right path for more info go to spoliers

DeletedUser

I don't think it was exactly a bug, just a complication due to some non-linear quests, so you can complete a quest and lose the item you need for a later quest, but yes, it was a problem.

DeletedUser22685

Futu... You play w15? If yes... And if you're not in Gagatown there... Wanna get some cheap steel boxes? One every 5 days or so... I think acc deletion lasts for 5 days. :)
Don't worry, I have a mass of nuggets I'm not gonna spend anymore on this worthless class I'm playing so why not put them to a better use. You'll owe me nothing. ;)

You're assuming that loophole won't be fixed by the time 1.33 comes to .net.

DeletedUser

futu, I don't assume anything about any loopholes. I just tell you what can happen and what will happen if devs do nothing.
dell, gaga plays all .net worlds except w13, she also plays some on non .net domains and she doesn't have to found a town to make it gagatown.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I just visited tw-db today for the first time for weeks and noticed we have a new set coming. Will that be in the 1.33 update and if, how can you obtain the items?

The set on tw-db

DeletedUser2708

A shot in the dark: collect all the hats in the game, get the achievement for it, then get the collector's hat, etc.

DeletedUser

I just visited tw-db today for the first time for weeks and noticed we have a new set coming.
New set coming was already posted in this section a few days ago by Hades2, although without a screenshots for all new items. As you may see if you bother to read it, I've already sliced and diced +15 swimming you get by spending 1 million cash as that skill is utterly useless.
What I didn't say is that the set doesn't have any set bonuses like the rest of them. So it doesn't matter how many parts of it you gather.

Will that be in the 1.33 update and if, how can you obtain the items?
Yes it is coming with the update (seems some of us needs to repeat this every day). New set items are obtained by getting different achievements.

A shot in the dark: collect all the hats in the game, get the achievement for it, then get the collector's hat, etc.
ROTFL
I just hope devs won't see this otherwise we'll get exactly that. Collecting collections to get more collections, arrrrrrrgh

DeletedUser

New set coming was already posted in this section a few days ago by Hades2.

I figured that was for only for the beta, as some things there don't come for real game.

As you may see if you bother to read it, I've already sliced and diced +15 swimming you get by spending 1 million cash as that skill is utterly useless.
What I didn't say is that the set doesn't have any set bonuses like the rest of them. So it doesn't matter how many parts of it you gather.

New set items are obtained by getting different achievements.

Totally agree with that, you do nothing with swimming bonus unless you are an all-job build. But there were some items that could be quite useful if they could be worn sooner and didn't cost so much to get them. Regarding they are obtained by collecting every other item of that type.

DeletedUser

I figured that was for only for the beta, as some things there don't come for real game.
No... It's from w1.de. Germans already have one world updated to 1.33. ;)

And sorry for not seeing this before...
Could you tell me about the other one?
Thanks, Joxer.
The problem with the second quest is not just what Elmyr said but also that you needed to refresh or logout/login to see questgivers at certain stages. In a way it's bugged as hell. Thus it's probably best to wait for a day or two till we're sure it's bugfree after the test on w1.de

DeletedUser

ROTFL
I just hope devs won't see this otherwise we'll get exactly that. Collecting collections to get more collections, arrrrrrrgh

Too late......I assume you have a beta account to verify, but if you check on the achievements, the collectors' set items are rewards for collecting every item of the same type.

delldell56

i guess i'm no longer gaga's in game best friend and mom, when joxers knows that she is playing and i am wrong when i assure she isn't...

DeletedUser

We both start playing. I'm the "victim" I spend nuggets, get the steel box, sell it to my townmate and then - I delete! And restart. And repeat the process.
My townmate who bought all those boxes from me for the minimal price later can resell all those boxes for 100K$ and not only he's a millionaire on level 60, but also he could have opened them all and get some superitems - without being in a fort fight ever!
Cheating? Yes, it's cheating.

You are absolutely right, Joxer. That has been noticed by a lot of players and we brought that to our community managers . The achievement will be changed before it is brought to any other world. Currently it is only active on Beta and DE1.

New set coming was already posted in this section a few days ago by Hades2, although without a screenshots for all new items. As you may see if you bother to read it, I've already sliced and diced +15 swimming you get by spending 1 million cash as that skill is utterly useless.

Most definitely there is a set bonus for the full set only.

DeletedUser22685

You are absolutely right, Joxer. That has been noticed by a lot of players and we brought that to our community managers . The achievement will be changed before it is brought to any other world. Currently it is only active on Beta and DE1.

Damn, we'll have to come up with a new dastardly plan, Joxer :razz: