Update 1.21

DeletedUser

Well the new update is okay and all but who was the bad thinker of putting the horse on the left side of the bar :dry: I really think it looks stupid and all of that. and then it looks real Dull . so change it back plz -.-

but hey this is my opinion

DeletedUser

It looks realistic. Before the update, the positioning made it seem like the horse was coming out of your bottom - now it's in front of you (like it would be if you were riding it).

DeletedUser

Yeah, I don't see how you could possibly think it looks stupid. It looks like you're riding on it's back now instead of it's head, i.e. like you're supposed to ride a horse.

DeletedUser3543

Yeah, I don't see how you could possibly think it looks stupid. It looks like you're riding on it's back now instead of it's head, i.e. like you're supposed to ride a horse.

You must have a different hoss to me, because it looks like my boots are standing in front of my hoss's head....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1105

I really think it looks stupid and all of that. and then it looks real Dull

I bet you'd have said the same thing if it was originally on the left but had been changed to the right.

What does it matter anyway?

DeletedUser3543

You must have a different hoss to me, because it looks like my boots are standing in front of my hoss's head....

Having checked, it appears that the Quarter horse is pointing the wrong way, so boots are in front of the hoss's head....

DeletedUser

Same situation here. Just posted in the Bugs and Errors section to confirm noticed differences.

DeletedUser

well people you said something about the horse was looking to come out of your ass-.-
now its commingout of your MOUTH!
well its an mirror image of the previous one and that looks really rediculous, i cant seem to understand why you people think its looking good -.-

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well people you said something about the horse was looking to come out of your ass-.-
now its commingout of your DICK !...
You have totally bypassed the fact that we dont have pants and even if you did, you need to know that particular appendage is part of a larger body.
So what you could have said, was that the "horse was coming out of your pants."

On another note when my white horse gets really annoyed with me from the many switches with other steeds that i do, he tends to look at me head on !
:D

DeletedUser

well x-blade.. it doesnt.. it looks more better, see the way everything is positioned.. the direction body and the shoe is facing, shoe , now the horse faces the same direction..

However if we are talking abt aesthetics
then

some of the hats should face the same way, for eg.. the slouch hats and the adventurers hats

DeletedUser

Well i think it looked nice that the horse was facing the other way.

DeletedUser8336

I'd like to know how was the raid (lvl 67) quest made easier? It does not seem any easier then it was before the update...

DeletedUser

Guessing here, some parts of it may have been made easier that you may have done/not got to yet