Upcoming changes in 1.32 (details)

DeletedUser

As does any other class on it's tower. Frequently. ;)
Umm, I see you in a lot of battles, and you seem to have a lot of opinions on the subject, so SURELY you know only the ST and WT can have 33 guns on them in the first round, i.e. in the case of the AT and DT it's not frequently, it's never. Unless you're talking about the actually SE corner itself which is just trolling. Yes, non-premium 2k-hp adventurers frequently survive the first round on the SE corner of the AT.

DeletedUser9470

HOF success largely depend on individual skill.For example adventurers own w1 HOF.
But that doesn't mean we adventurers are overpowered just all the awesome:p players in the earlier stage of w1 decided to become adventurers.
And I can assure you if any of us selected soldier we'd reached HOF lot faster.

On a side note just tried the avatar maker and its awesome:D Not sure why so many people gave it a neg review.

ill always remember holysatan, worker, best duelist of the world, ranked 1 for over a year before he left. i also remember whathisface crying that if holysatan wasnt a worker with his xp bonus, he would be leading the rankings. before getting banned...galactic! :D

but what you say goes to show that soldier overpower is just an assumption.
"IF any of us..."
only concrete evidence we have is the HOF, and most show worker as tops.
is there a soldier topping a HOF somewhere? idk
i would have thought with all the new worlds some soldiers would have managed to reach the top, but in worlds where soldier is most common, like w10 it still isnt the case.

@jox, there arent many 0% across worlds
and imho the best 0% is hans bros - adventurer.

those are my thoughts on what you guys are saying.

i agree with jesse on avatars, they look awesome. only thing i dont see working arethe pants, i think theyre even more overpowered.

delldell56

I hate that player on w12 "he" is always under KO :( we need to propose something about that in brainfarts section :p Playing there more than 1 year and i didnt see that player available for dueling :no: damn hiders :laugh:

not true. i dueled him once (i lost, btw), because he keeps calling me a useless noob. he was maaaaaaaaaad.

bleech, i don't want yours! i want one unsullied by whinyism... and i'm glad u don't need my help, makes it easier for us that try.

best thing i know about the update is that its soon and thank god for that. perhaps it will stop my overpowered offline forter from embarrassing ur side. till i reskill

even if 1.32 would nerf your overpowering offline hp, you'd still be awesome, canu :) i remember a certain no brainac tank on the other side that used to have slighlty less hp than you, was always on his tower, and couldn't do half of the damage you cause. i wonder if with the update, he'll beef up again, still go to his own tower and still have a soldier with loads of leadership in center point to boost his hp, and miss as much as he used to.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

ill always remember holysatan, worker, best duelist of the world, ranked 1 for over a year before he left. i also remember whathisface crying that if holysatan wasnt a worker with his xp bonus, he would be leading the rankings. before getting banned...galactic! :D

but what you say goes to show that soldier overpower is just an assumption.
"IF any of us..."
only concrete evidence we have is the HOF, and most show worker as tops.
is there a soldier topping a HOF somewhere? idk
i would have thought with all the new worlds some soldiers would have managed to reach the top, but in worlds where soldier is most common, like w10 it still isnt the case.
I remember holysatan but again you are depending on individual success of one or two super skilled players.Those who are in HOF can work around many disadvantages in the game and small things like character bonus will never stop them.They are the exception not the rule.Holysatan did so good partly because he was an experienced player while most of us were still learning the game.No one can emulate that sort of success in current w1 environment.And most of the the L120 HOFers including myself went there by either dueling or fort fighting.So yeah if we were soldiers we'd have done it faster.

Yeah workers get more xp on jobs but this advantage isn't as overwhelming as the ones soldiers have.They don't affect the PvP[duel/fort battle] aspect of the game either.

Anyway I like soft leg guards not sure why they have to change them.Its not class dependent so anyone can use it if they want to.The change the are bringing are making it more powerful for fort fighting and hurting duelers.:(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And another way of making fights unbalanced. If fancy soft leg guards needs nerfing, then at least nerf the current APs and SPs they provide and not give leadership for fort battles.

Or give something "useless" for them, like Repairing. :p

DeletedUser

My POINT is that you make it sound like the changes requiring premium go on and on and on, when in fact they END with nose. You can change your hat, clothes, ETC as much as you like, but, much like real life, if you want a new nose it's going to cost you.

DeletedUser

Yeah workers get more xp on jobs but this advantage isn't as overwhelming as the ones soldiers have.They don't affect the PvP[duel/fort battle] aspect of the game either.
Really? I will have to fight you on this........

DeletedUser31389

ntssD.png

There it is Elmyr wrote that. Case closed.

DeletedUser

And what sakiz posted is what ashock said in the beta forum. Ashock is a developer. I sure hope they don't take the health points off. I hope they will just leave them as they are. I rather the dodge and aim, than leadership. Joxer has the tendency to exaggerate, but he makes a good point about the leadership. And it doesn't just boost soldiers, helps any class in battles, but I rather see dueling encouraged, rather than battles.
The w6 GM where we have our first duel event convinced me people love battles more than they love duels. Is so obvious ... it should be the other way around if you ask me.

DeletedUser

Bah, that´s no fancy item anymore! fancy items usually gives you dueling or fort battle skills. They´re destroying those pants even more! Why not leave them as it is? Why?!

DeletedUser

yeah some losers was crying that they were losing and the pants was the problem..if they don't know how to build a good dueller no pants will save you

DeletedUser

LOL. And the devs tought that was "popular demand"? aaahh. I hope they change fancy soft leg guards to something useful again. Horesback riding is useless.

DeletedUser

yeah some losers was crying that they were losing and the pants was the problem..if they don't know how to build a good dueller no pants will save you
Is not building a good dueler the problem with the pants, is further encouraging and boosting of battle bonuses in the detriment of dueling, which should not happen if you ask me.

DeletedUser

And what do you guys think about seeing enemy swaps in fort battles? Good or bad?