Up for hire! Week 8 bidding has begun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8627

Sofaticia sat at her customary spot in the dimly lit corner of Henry’s saloon. Being Christmas Eve, the saloon was even more rowdy than usual, but still she was given a wide berth by any potential suitors. They had all learned the hard way that Sofaticia was best left well enough alone.

Scanning the assorted crowd of ruffians over the top of her wine glass, Sofaticia was able to pick out the saloon’s regular occupants. Those two scoundrels, Sickley and McTubby, were up to their usual antics. The former was hustling a group of partially inebriated patrons with his customary sleight of hand and the latter could be heard from across the room boasting loudly of his various imagined feats of daring in battle to a captive audience of provocatively dressed women. Sofaticia snorted in amusement; clearly his bank balance was incentive enough to tolerate his tall tales and portly frame.

Raised voices from a few tables away captured her attention and she sighed in resignation. Every weekend there was a disturbance of some kind; a brawl, an argument, two greenhorns challenging each other to a duel in order to impress Maya or one of the other dancers. With the infamous leader of a local gang in attendance, Sofaticia knew that tonight would get even uglier.

No sooner had the thought crossed her mind than the first punch was thrown. Knives were drawn and thugs threw patrons around like ragdolls. A burly man collided with Sofaticia’s table and overturned it, pinning her against the wall as the fighting grew nearer. The gang’s leader glanced in her direction and his eyes lit up as he began to stalk predatorily towards her. Sofaticia prided herself on her toughness and resiliency, but in that moment of panic, she realised that there was no escape from her current situation.

That was when the door flew open. A clap of thunder drowned out all the noise from within the saloon, but above all could be heard the sound of a lone gunshot. Silence followed as the saloon’s occupants watched, mesmerised, as the gang leader fell lifelessly to the floor. A flash of lightning illuminated the figure in the doorway, his revolver still smoking as he kept it aimed towards the would-be bandits.

His hair was long and platinum blonde, a majestic coat of fur framing the sharp, pointed features of his face. His eyes held a ferocious gleam and his mouth was twisted into a fierce snarl. The figure was easily recognisable, despite being known only by reputation. He was a legend of The West, one of the most dangerous men ever to roam the plains. He was Doge the Bounty Hunter.

The remaining ruffians scrambled to leave the saloon, and Doge calmly holstered his weapon and strolled towards Sofaticia’s overturned table. After lifting it off her, he reached down and took her hand, effortlessly lifting her to her feet. Leading her to an empty chair, he leaned down and kissed the back of her hand.

Sofaticia’s mind raced. Heat rushed to her face and she was sure that Doge the Bounty Hunter had made her – the prairie-renowned ice queen herself – blush for the first time in thirty years.

"Much gentleman,” she stammered. Doge pulled her closer. He stared intently into her eyes and his gaze drew her in and held her captive. Her heart raced as his face inched towards hers. They were centimetres apart when suddenly he stopped and said...

"wow"

--------------------------------------------

Up for hire! official announcement!

A new year and a new member has joined our NPC group. Allow me to introduce to you Doge the Bounty Hunter! As the name suggests, a well renowned dueller able to trim a mustache with a single silver bullet. While only a level 10, he has the necessary skills to duel and beat nearly anyone as well as defend himself against duels from those who dare retaliate.
(The winning bidder will be restricted to the amount of bounties that can be collected within a 24 hour period depending on the winning amount paid).

The other 3 players available to the highest bidder are:

Sofaticia - Beautiful brunette, level 135 with only the best Charisma attributes available 'round these parts. She specializes in finding only the best items in high luck jobs and one helluva melee dueler. Did I mention she is a pretty nifty shot in fort battles? Premium account.

Gregory McTubby - Useless as they come, it can be used for farming products but put a gun in his hand and you he will surely lose more toes. But, not all that bad, he is the only man alive known to have found items worth up to $18k from jobs. He seems to have a knack for finding those hard to find rare items. Premium account.

Gustav Sickley - Not much of an inventor but a senior in the crafting department. Only player available in all The West that has the ability to craft all 4 profession recipes! This player will be useful to those whom are needing crafted products that are not available from their profession OR to those players who want a lot of buffs to enhance their gameplay OR those players who would like to gain higher levels in crafting. This man right here is an ace in finding a lot of products very quickly, which will be needed for crafting of course.

All players are up for grabs to the highest bidder. You will not have access to the accounts but your wish is their command. They will wait on you 24/7 for one full week doing whatever you need done. All items they have gained are yours to keep. You can use them to duel enemies and you may use them in fort battles.

Bidding closes on the January 25th 2015 23:59 PM Server Time.
We reserve the right to take action against any player placing fake bids.

WEEK 8 BID UPDATE:

NPC | Bid Amount | Player | World Sofaticia | $2 500 000 |deiben | Briscoe
Gregory McTubby | $7 000 000 |PtyLtd| Colorado
Gustav Sickley | $4 000 000 |PtyLtd|Colorado Doge the Bounty Hunter | $1 100 000 |PtyLtd|Colorado

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29831

100K for Doge and 150K for sofa then. And lock the thread. :-D

DeletedUser

so for what im reading.. it doesnt matter how good a dueller u are.. and even if u have never been knoked out and had a bounty on u for more than a year.. .now this npc will smoke u hard.... whats the point of gold on skills and abilities..

and ddo i read it right... the bounty hunter npc will collect bounties worth ur bid every day for 7 days... meaning the richest guy oin the block will get 7 x money every week.. and thus keep being the richest guy on the block... top duellers will be beaten every week, despite their years of commitment, activity and even gold use... is this really what i read...
can this bounty hunter kill u in 1 duel no matter what ?
can he attack more than every hour or do u have a chance to buff HP ?

or is he rly just gonna smoke every hard paying Inno games customer ?

alot of players have already left the game during the last years.. most servers are very low populated.. i wonder how many will drop from this one :eek:

DeletedUser8627

so for what im reading.. it doesnt matter how good a dueller u are.. and even if u have never been knoked out and had a bounty on u for more than a year.. .now this npc will smoke u hard.... whats the point of gold on skills and abilities..

and ddo i read it right... the bounty hunter npc will collect bounties worth ur bid every day for 7 days... meaning the richest guy oin the block will get 7 x money every week.. and thus keep being the richest guy on the block... top duellers will be beaten every week, despite their years of commitment, activity and even gold use... is this really what i read...
can this bounty hunter kill u in 1 duel no matter what ?
can he attack more than every hour or do u have a chance to buff HP ?

or is he rly just gonna smoke every hard paying Inno games customer ?

alot of players have already left the game during the last years.. most servers are very low populated.. i wonder how many will drop from this one :eek:

I'm afraid you have misunderstood. The bounty hunter will not be as you think - while he will be a skilled dueller, he won't be overpowered so he cannot lose or be beaten in a duel. Of course we will be adjusting his skills and attributes before each duel to make sure that both parties are evenly matched.

What is meant by the restriction clause is that the player who wins this NPC won't be able to order him out to collect every bounty available in the world. To give you an example on what we are doing with him, which works very similar to the other NPCs as well. Say for instance you win and pay $500k to use him for the week, we will then say ok, you are able to have 3 chances a day to collect bounties. Once those three chances are up, you will need to wait a period of 24 hours before we will be able to try and claim another bounty. Obviously, if you win the NPC for a lot more money - you will get more chances in a 24 hour period but final totals of chances will be disclosed to the winner before the events starts. At the end of the event, cash gained from all bounties collected will be given to the winner of that NPC.

Nisa

Just a reminder :

Don't forget to post the world for which you want the NPC.

DeletedUser31655

Hate to state the obvious, but you havent met the minimum OPENING bid for either of those two.

Thanks, I didn't even check for opening bids.

150k for Gustav on Colorado.

DeletedUser26820

Welcome to the party, Pty :)

$4M for McTubby
$3M for Gustav
And keep Doge is Doge running at $1M

DeletedUser36011

Welcome to the party, Pty :)

I cant believe you didnt invite me :D

$4M for McTubby
$3M for Gustav
And keep Doge is Doge running at $1M

5m Tubby, 3.5m Gustav, 1.1m Doge :D

DeletedUser36011

Oh I know but last bidding 'war' between you and deiben is about Tubby, Gustav and Doge only. You forgot our lovely Sofaticia :D

Maybe she just doesn't have that twinkle in her eye that caught deiben's attention. We clearly know he likes to compete for strangers' affection. It's obvious she just isn't up to his standards :p

Nisa

Maybe she just doesn't have that twinkle in her eye that caught deiben's attention. We clearly know he likes to compete for strangers' affection. It's obvious she just isn't up to his standards :p

You are probably right, she had eyes for Doge only since she met him. She was obsessed with Doge's dueling skills and people feel it. I will warn her she is losing her natural charm and must focus on her business more.

Status
Not open for further replies.