Up for hire! Week 8 bidding has begun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Just checked out those duels in colorado.. that's concerning if I may say..

To say the least Anny.
at this rate Inno will be shut down soon enough.
In the meantime I am pretty sure the town/alliance who sent the bounty hunter will be crushed and shown the error of their ways.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17350

I'm afraid you have misunderstood. The bounty hunter will not be as you think - while he will be a skilled dueller, he won't be overpowered so he cannot lose or be beaten in a duel. Of course we will be adjusting his skills and attributes before each duel to make sure that both parties are evenly matched.

[report=629022898b149c2e68]Duel: Doge the Bounty Hunter vs. Rangor1[/report]

According to my duel this is a big fat lie! Very funny that you go after the 1 k bounty of a player that is just working and questing and has started only 1 duel in Colorado! There are 133 players with a higher bounty than 1 k. :mad:

Edit: Looks like the mod controlling the bounty hunter doesn´t know how to skill a good dueler to go after the higher bounties of the duelers in Colrado. :D

DeletedUser

It sounded like a bad idea when they posted it for this weeks bidding. I'm not surprised that it is not making players happy now that the duels are happening. Having mods dueling players with an overpowered character that does not conform to the rules of the game ( if the reports are correct ), should not be part of the game.

DeletedUser36273

A un-winnable slot machine and now betting for premium players on a un-premium world. Like what is this! Stop just stop.

Pankreas PorFavor

huh. judging from other reports, it looks like I was lucky to stay alive:
[report=62876628526e740a68]Duel: Doge the Bounty Hunter vs. Pankreas PorFavor[/report]

DeletedUser

Hello,

Doge the Bounty Hunter dueled me on 30/01/2015. I didn't have a bounty on me that time. Please explain that phenomenon.

Screenshot_3.jpg

Screenshot_2.jpg

There you have it.
Once again please explain that phenomenon.

DeletedUser35120

Most of the duels that were posted in the page before didn't have a bounty on the players either.. I think.

Pankreas PorFavor

ask PtyLtd why you were dueled, he controls Doge.
in my opinion - why not? Pty has a dueling character at his disposal for one week. if it was me, I would attack anyone and everyone that has a bounty on their head, or that has money. he just wants to get a return on his investment...

Nisa

Thanks everyone for your input. We will let Doge know he is too strong as it is at the moment and hopefully you will forgive him, it's his first week with us :)

Player should be able to win a duel against him as we originally stated. Real duelers of course.

I will have a few words with him and hopefully when you meet him next time it will be more pleasant experience for players.

DeletedUser

Made a post here, can't seem to find it so I ask again.
If the Doge farms bounties off of duelers, how come he hit me, whilst I had NO BOUNTY on me nor cash? Please explain such phenomenon!

DeletedUser

If the Doge farms bounties off of duelers, how come he hit me, whilst I had NO BOUNTY on me nor cash? Please explain such phenomenon!

while he is called bounty hunter, he can duel anyone. don't be mistaken.

DeletedUser36273

Thanks everyone for your input. We will let Doge know he is too strong as it is at the moment and hopefully you will forgive him, it's his first week with us :)

Player should be able to win a duel against him as we originally stated. Real duelers of course.

I will have a few words with him and hopefully when you meet him next time it will be more pleasant experience for players.

No I want my money back, my duel is complete bs. He has a Howdah Pistol at level 66 and hitting for 460 on a level 55. He either needs to be removed or nerfed. I was fine with the many other bots but a bounty hunter is to much and all this for money... :mad:

DeletedUser26820

There's a one work-around for ALL THIS cryin', pissin' and complain' that's going on regarding Doge...

Win him when Week 9 bidding opens and employ the
Golden Reciprocity Rule: Do unto others as they've done unto you.

No wonder Sofa has eyes for Doge....

I'm treating her to buffs, a T-bone steak and 12-year old whiskey dinner, searched high and low for gems to form a piece of fancy jewelry, and will insist she departs our week with a single rose,

While you guys are drawing attention & tooting horns about the guy she has eyes for.....

C'mon, guys..... If you can't beat 'em, out bid 'em.
It's NO secret that to the richest and most opportunistic go the spoils around here.

We've had cross words in this forum, Pty, but well done, mate.
If nothing changes, Dode's value just went up :)
My regret for not getting him on a $1.5M or so cheap to contribute to this kind of action.
You're my NPC owner hero :)

Nisa

Fafer and Pankreas PorFavor were correct. Doge can still duel players with no bounty as he has limited amount of bounties he can collect in 24 hours.

Nice post deiben, thats the goal :D win Doge next week and get your revenge !

P.S. nice job you guys that actually showed some action and KOed Doge , well done !!

P.S. nice job you guys that actually showed some action and KOed Doge , well done !!

Didn't do any good. He's un- KO'd in less than 24 hours after his KO.

Interesting game, where the developers cheat against their own rules.

I'm sure everyone woud be quitting in droves, except there aren't droves any more to quit.

Ripwise

Didn't do any good. He's un- KO'd in less than 24 hours after his KO.

Interesting game, where the developers cheat against their own rules.

I'm sure everyone woud be quitting in droves, except there aren't droves any more to quit.

Cheat against their own rules? Which rules are we talking about? The ones where you can be 72 hours protected?

DeletedUser

Cheat against their own rules? Which rules are we talking about? The ones where you can be 72 hours protected?

I believe the complaint was that Dodge was KO'd and should not be able to initiate a duel until his 24 hour KO time has elapsed, but he was initiating duels again before the 24 hours have elapsed.

Have no idea if this is true or not as would need to see the duel reports in question.

It would make it useless to gang up and KO him though, if he can just break the normal rules and start dueling again in less than 24 hours. I guess that is totally up to the mods, but it would be nice to know what rules apply ( obviously he is exempt from weapon level limits ) and which rules do not.

Like I said above, I have no idea if this is true or not, just trying to clarify a previous post.

Status
Not open for further replies.