Up for hire! Week 8 bidding has begun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser36011

You are probably right, she had eyes for Doge only since she met him. She was obsessed with Doge's dueling skills and people feel it. I will warn her she is losing her natural charm and must focus on her business more.

Dont forget to wax the moustache off too!

DeletedUser26820

It's good to see we're having fun with this :)

But, ok, fellas, I was going to kind of hold off on Sofa to see what Pty did,
but Doge doesn't hold a candle to me, much less Sofa's gaze.
And her waxed mustache will be a nice touch :)

$6.0M McTubby
$3.6M Gustav
$2.5M Sofa

DeletedUser36029

Sofa has a waxed mustache? :eek: the things I learn in this thread...

DeletedUser26820

Ok....

It's making me a bit sheepish....
15 minutes to go, Pty's online, but he's not over bid me yet.

Here we go again :)

DeletedUser26820

Congrat's, Pty.

At least for (1) week, Sofa won't have wandering eyes for Doge :)

DeletedUser26820

Yes, they're seperated for now

If that's to imply that in Week 9 none of them will be separated and they're ALL owned by you, Pty, we bow...

But I'll be there when the Week 9 bidding begins...

Thanks for letting me have Sofa this week...

Regarding bidding going forward, Pty, can I request a favor that you NO LONGER send me a whisper within the last minutes to inquire why my Briscoe alliance mates can't craft me items regarding Gustav, or that in the last minutes you just don't reach out to me at all?

We all know WE can't compete with you on the bidding, but I'll see you when Week 9 opens.

In the meantime, excuse me as I've got a Sofa sweet and Sofa not looking at Doge and Sofa for having eyes for Doge and that I have work to do as you've graciously allowed me an NPC for a week....

Hail, Pty :)

Nisa

Congratulations to week 8 winners :

Sofaticia $2 500 000 deiben Briscoe
Gregory McTubby
$7 000 000 PtyLtdColorado
Gustav Sickley
$4 000 000 PtyLtdColorado
Doge the Bounty Hunter
$1 100 000 PtyLtdColorado

You will be contacted in-game shortly.

DeletedUser26820

Thank you, Nisa, and to the other mods that put this on and give of their time and efforts.
I'm stoked to finally get one and am giddy with anticipation, almost at a loss of what to do...

Hey, Pty --

You haven't answered a simple questions above....
When Week 9 bidding is closing, can you agree to not whisper me?
Thanks, bro.

See you then and thanks again for letting me the have the one separated that won't be separated next week :)

DeletedUser36011

Thank you, Nisa, and to the other mods that put this on and give of their time and efforts.
I'm stoked to finally get one and am giddy with anticipation, almost at a loss of what to do...

Hey, Pty --

You haven't answered a simple questions above....
When Week 9 bidding is closing, can you agree to not whisper me?
Thanks, bro.

See you then and thanks again for letting me the have the one separated that won't be separated next week :)

Well after the last bout of sarcasm and absolute cynicism I didnt think answering was needed.

DeletedUser

Why aren't those NPCs visible in rankings?

So for example, i don't know where bounty hunter guy is? Ok, i can see him in duel screen, but what if he is out of my duel range and with his ability to change duel level in instant, it kinda allows him to terrorize anyone.

What if i set to duel him and in meantime he changes duel level to outside of my duel level? Will duel take place?

Does normal KO rules apply to Doge?

DeletedUser

[report=62907567bcef5fa8f3]Duel: Doge the Bounty Hunter vs. Reign1[/report]
So this is a bounty hunter that anyone can bid on and can not be beat?

So long and I call absolute BS Inno.
Way to push the duelers out great market stradegy NOT

DeletedUser35003

I'm afraid you have misunderstood. The bounty hunter will not be as you think - while he will be a skilled dueller, he won't be overpowered so he cannot lose or be beaten in a duel. Of course we will be adjusting his skills and attributes before each duel to make sure that both parties are evenly matched.

What a crock of horse crap...

[report=6291012667cdba70f4]Duel: Doge the Bounty Hunter vs. whoswho[/report]

DeletedUser

Indeed, him not being overpowered is one of the biggest lies I've ever seen on this forum..

[report=62848731df9dfc90e5]Duel: Doge the Bounty Hunter vs. BLU-RED[/report]

While mine seems pretty reasonable since he is 50 lvls higher this duel I've seen from my town member is just plain ridiculous.

[report=629046138603edb148]Duel: Doge the Bounty Hunter vs. Furry Apples[/report]

A lvl 66 hitting 460's, can't be hit himself and hits every hit he makes against an experienced dueller is a total joke. This is the definition of overpowered. (open reports on colorado)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36273

[report=629046138603edb148]Duel: Doge the Bounty Hunter vs. Furry Apples[/report]
Doge the Bounty Hunter. Not overpowered they say.
Hitting me for 460?!?! I'm only level 55 and I'm getting hit by a level 100 dueling weapon.
The future of dueling is changing as we know it.
Doge the Bounty Hunter... More like "Goliath" and there's no David to defeat him.
It was great to play with such players but with the rate of this game it will be deserted by a few more months.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35120

Just checked out those duels in colorado.. that's concerning if I may say..

Status
Not open for further replies.