Up for hire! Week 6 bidding

Nisa

Up for hire! official announcement!

I found these scallywags sitting in the dungeon and would like to make a quick buck off of them.

I have 3 players available to the highest bidder.

Sofaticia - Beautiful brunette, level 135 with only the best Charisma attributes available 'round these parts. She specializes in finding only the best items in high luck jobs and one helluva melee dueler. Did I mention she is a pretty nifty shot in fort battles? Premium account.

Gregory McTubby - Useless as they come, it can be used for farming products but put a gun in his hand and you he will surely lose more toes. But, not all that bad, he is the only man alive known to have found items worth up to $18k from jobs. He seems to have a knack for finding those hard to find rare items. Premium account.

Gustav Sickley - Not much of an inventor but a senior in the crafting department. Only player available in all The West that has the ability to craft all 4 profession recipes! This player will be useful to those whom are needing crafted products that are not available from their profession OR to those players who want a lot of buffs to enhance their gameplay OR those players who would like to gain higher levels in crafting. This man right here is an ace in finding a lot of products very quickly, which will be needed for crafting of course.

All players are up for grabs to the highest bidder. You will not have access to the accounts but your wish is their command. They will wait on you 24/7 for one full week doing whatever you need done. All items they gained are yours to keep. You can use them to duel enemies and you may use them in fort battles.

Bidding closes on the November 16th 2014 23:59PM Server Time
Fake bids will result in your account being suspended.

--------------------------------------------

WEEK 6 BID UPDATE:

NPC|Bid Amount| Player||World|
Sofaticia | $ 3,000,000 | PtyLtd| | Colorado Gregory McTubby | $ 4,100,000 | Grafaz| | Briscoe Gustav Sickley | $ 2,000 000 | Dozydiver| | Dakota
WEEK 5 WINNERS
NPC|Bid Amount| Player||World|
Sofaticia | $ 5,000,000 | stian78| | Colorado Gregory McTubby | $ 6,200,000 | Dozydiver| | - Gustav Sickley | $ 3,000,000 | PtyLtd| | -
--------------------------------------------

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Bidding for week 6 is now available!

Few reminders
  • The bids will be updated on the first post in the thread.

• Bidding ends on November 16th 2014 at 23:59 Server Time

• Fake bids will have strict repercussions. Please only bid with money you have available. Min bid increment is $ 100 K.

• Rewards will be proportional to the bid amount. The higher the bid, better the rewards.

• Feedback and reviews are greatly appreciated. Even the positive ones.

• Gustav will only craft products which are Auctionable.

• Kindly do mention the world for which you want the NPC while quoting rate.
Good Luck to all the bidders!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29831

Just for starters, then, I bid the starting bid for all three. :)
Briscoe

DeletedUser26820

Respectfully, Nisa, it's d-e-i-b-e-n.
"i" before "e" except in some German surnames :)

Otherwise, keep up the great work as you're doing an outstanding job :)

Nisa

Respectfully, Nisa, it's d-e-i-b-e-n.
"i" before "e" except in some German surnames :)

Otherwise, keep up the great work as you're doing an outstanding job :)

It wasn't me, but fixed now. Sorry about that mistake.

Happy bidding and thank you !

DeletedUser29831

Not so fast, my friend. 3.2 for Tubby. And mods, the only way deiben has gotten more money, is if he has robbed a bank.

Edit: Just found out that Robbing bank in fact is a job and then legal in The West. Wow.

DeletedUser26820

Lets go $3.5M for Tubby and $1M for Sofa.

I'll rob another bank if I have to :)

DeletedUser

quick question before bidding on Gustav....can he make and pass over the watchmakers tools?

DeletedUser8627

According to the announcement, items that are not auctionable cannot be transferred to the winning bidders inventory. Gustav also needs to follow the game mechanics and can only craft items that are available to all 4 professions and will need to wait the required time on certain crafted items for weapons.

DeletedUser27501

my 1$ still count :3
Nisa looks like you are stuck with me an other week :D