• Thread starter DeletedUser8627
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I can't see an Arizona bid, so will start there with the $250K for McTubby

DeletedUser35737

Let me see if i understood
I have to spend over 1.5kk or 2.5kk to get those "NPC" to do stuffs for me and i will get money/exp/products/lucky items that they got?
So how can i know what itens they got from job if i cant access the account so i cant see the reports

DeletedUser35120

Whatever Sofaticia/Tubby gets will be transferred to your account after the 7 days of slavery has ended. You will only get to know then what stuffs they got from job.

DeletedUser36085

omg im not rich enough... can you make more and more affordable options?

DeletedUser

Nice to see some real contest going on :) Im saving for closer to the end lol

DeletedUser35120

With so many people bidding this week, we will need to get updates on which bid is fake and which ones are not. And hoping that the current bid on the front page is updated frequently :)

DeletedUser22685

I heard that it was the Golden Buffalo... I knew that John's hearing was starting to go downhill. Perhaps it's time for a hearing aid to be brought in...

Anyone whose favourite item is the golden buffalo isn't worth a $2 million bid.

Snr Sarg

The idea is that you bid MORE than the current highest bid, that's how an auction works :no:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8627

With so many people bidding this week, we will need to get updates on which bid is fake and which ones are not. And hoping that the current bid on the front page is updated frequently :)

Don't you worry, I check the accounts before updating the post.

Two players have already felt 5 day temp bans for posting fake bids.

Status
Not open for further replies.