United Brotherhood seeking active towns

DeletedUser

Fede and United Brotherhood seeking active members

Fede-UB- is a fairly new town founded 09-09-09 and is looking for new members, We would like to get more Soldiers or duelers. We currently have other towns that are in our family that could use Builders also.

The United Brotherhood is a new family that is seeking towns with 10 or more active members in them to join the family.

We all work together towards the same goals. We only have 12 towns at this point so it would be a great time to join. We haven't formed our council yet but it will be a council that is voted in by the leaders of our towns.

We have a headquarters that has been around for a while. If you want to join you must be willing to have the two highest ranking members of your town join the forum.

Contact jdeazy5037200 in game for more information.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hahaha, I guess the push for more towns will continue to go up seeing that yet another failed fort attack shows the lack of interest from current town members.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

*BUMP* My town is still looking for some players that know what they are doing! We want people who are self sufficient.

DeletedUser

jdeazy5037200, I am on my way to boot camp_ub_5, I am a solider class, and at this time no I do not have the funds for the weapon you asked about, but will work hard to get it by the end of the week.

John

DeletedUser

why are my posts getting deleted? all i did is state the second piece of tumbleweed blowing through, and my post gets deleted, while steviefows didnt. come on mods. give me a break.

DeletedUser

^^ please delete my friend Cayman's post. It'll be funny. :laugh:

DeletedUser

no, don't!!! i like my posts!! they're sexy! sexier than you scary!!!!