Unique Items

DeletedUser

Ambush stagecoach, my guess.

That's what I thought because emboscar looks like "ambush", but Google translates it as "train ambush", which sounds like robbing trains. Then again most languages may not have an exact translation for "stagecoach".

DeletedUser

That's what I thought because emboscar looks like "ambush", but Google translates it as "train ambush", which sounds like robbing trains. Then again most languages may not have an exact translation for "stagecoach".
Damn I am good :D Did a small google search. The thing is that I am Romanian, my native language is a latin language, just like Spanish (very similar to spanish) and Portuguese is not so far from Spanish either. It was a guess, yes, but a good one :razz:

Look here

DeletedUser

Yes, it is Ambush Stagecoach.
Good guess with the ambush, but Google seems not to be good: train is trem for BR and comboio for PT.

Carruagem is when it's moved by animals, so it's a stagecoach.

About the premium, I just asked the guy, waiting answer.

EDIT: he answered and.....

[spoil]he got premium

please don't hurt me[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I believe Elmyr once posted a copy of a german forum post that gave the max possible value of a found item and it was like a bit over $7K. Since Hernando's is over $8k, it would be impossible to find under the current version of the game.

DeletedUser

I believe Elmyr once posted a copy of a german forum post that gave the max possible value of a found item and it was like a bit over $7K. Since Hernando's is over $8k, it would be impossible to find under the current version of the game.

$6800-something. This was a while ago, and we can get more LP now, but the biggest LP change in the history of this game had to be sets, and they were in game when eiswiesel calculated it.

Oops, you're right, it is $7000+.

eiswiesel said:
Ich habe gerade nochmal den maximalen Glückswert ausgerechnet. Dieser ist unter optimalen Bedingungen und mit sehr viel Glück zu erreichen.

Der Wert ist: Einkaufspreis 7285$

http://forum.the-west.de/showpost.php?p=231480&postcount=5

DeletedUser9470

following belle stars deringer, it is obvious that combinations have to be triedout to see if quests appear.
ive figured nats machete is to do with nat turner the american slave.
thus seems logical a shackle must be equipped with no weapon. and rags as clothing maybe?
he witnessed 2 eclipses so this could be an indication as to the time it must be done.
12th feb 1831 was a saturday in gregorian calendar and a thursday in julian calendar
13th Aug 1831 the second eclipse was the same day of the week.
he was 30 years old s maybe the min level?

Its just a shot in the dark if someone would have a shackle to try it out...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Neo i think the eclipse thing is thinking to far into it. I mean ive never personally heard of belle star but i dont think those requirements had something to do with the persons real life. Could be wrong idk though. The shackles you may be onto something though.

DeletedUser9470

there cant be too much thinking. there isnt enough thinking and thats the problem. no one seems to care and yet everyone moans about never being able to get nice weapons...

nats story relates fairly well to the west and theres a few things we can test out. something i didnt mention was the cuffs, maybe they are part ofit rather than a shackle.
ill be trying it out some day, if someone doesnt get there first...
all i car is that we work it out
it cant be hard, aything made by man is simple.